Jump to content

The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christforums

.... an orthodox (true and correct when contrasted with Liberal theology) Protestant forum whose members espouse the Apostolic doctrines in the Biblical theologies set forth by Augustine, Martin Luther, Ulrich Zwingli, John Calvin and John Knox etc. We do not "argue" with nor do we solicit the membership of people who espouse secular or cultic ideologies. We believe that our conversations are to be faith building and posts that advance heretical or apostate thinking will be immediately deleted and the poster permanently banned from the forum. This is a Christian community for people to explore the traditional theologies of Classical Protestantism. Those who would challenge the peace and harmony that we enjoy here as fellow believers are directed to another website.

Recommended Posts

Conservative Starts New Social Media Site After Facebook Blocks Tens Of Millions From His Posts

 

Now, this is something I like to see, ingenuity!  Yes, there is complaining, but there is also action that is being taken by one conservative Christian man after the Nazi-style censorship of Facebook against his Christian and pro-Trump posts.

After Steven Andrew had nearly 70 million people blocked from his posts by Facebook, he decided to use it as a positive thing and begin a brand new social media page, and the name of the new venture might be catchy to some, USA.Life.

Andrew said, "Facebook lied to Congress and America" during Mark Zuckerberg's testimony before Congress in April.

 

Zuckerberg told Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX), "We consider Facebook to be a platform for all ideas."

 

Rest of the article is at the link: https://freedomoutpost.com/conservative-starts-new-social-media-site-after-facebook-blocks-tens-of-millions-from-his-posts/

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Uncle Siggy said:

Conservative Starts New Social Media Site After Facebook Blocks Tens Of Millions From His Posts

 

Now, this is something I like to see, ingenuity!  Yes, there is complaining, but there is also action that is being taken by one conservative Christian man after the Nazi-style censorship of Facebook against his Christian and pro-Trump posts.

After Steven Andrew had nearly 70 million people blocked from his posts by Facebook, he decided to use it as a positive thing and begin a brand new social media page, and the name of the new venture might be catchy to some, USA.Life.

Andrew said, "Facebook lied to Congress and America" during Mark Zuckerberg's testimony before Congress in April.

 

Zuckerberg told Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX), "We consider Facebook to be a platform for all ideas."

 

Rest of the article is at the link: https://freedomoutpost.com/conservative-starts-new-social-media-site-after-facebook-blocks-tens-of-millions-from-his-posts/

I am shocked!!!!!!!!!! shocked I tell you that Zuckerberg would lie to people......:classic_wacko:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:40 AM, Civilwarbuff said:

I am shocked!!!!!!!!!! shocked I tell you that Zuckerberg would lie to people......:classic_wacko:

No you're not...

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Certainly glad to hear that people are finally taking a stand against Soros.

  • Best Answer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, christiannews said:

Certainly glad to hear that people are finally taking a stand against Soros.

Even Putin is...

 

https://lidblog.com/good-point-about-evil-george-soros/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
Articles - News