godsquadgeek

A thread to talk about the positive things trump has done

payn_c15753220180515120100.jpg

lb180515c20180514094326.jpg

gv051418dAPR20180514044509.jpg

Edited by godsquadgeek
  • Haha 2

DdRw0GKVQAAw1MN.jpg

BREAKING: Mueller has officially told the Trump legal team that President Donald Trump will NOT be indicted.

Edited by godsquadgeek
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, godsquadgeek said:

DdRw0GKVQAAw1MN.jpg

BREAKING: Mueller has officially told the Trump legal team that President Donald Trump will NOT be indicted.

True. President Trump would have to be impeached first. Then indicted. It isn't over yet people. 😞

Giuliani: Mueller’s Team Acknowledges It Can’t Indict a Sitting President

• Like 1

6 hours ago, godsquadgeek said:

DdRw0GKVQAAw1MN.jpg

I have a feeling we're going to hear a lot more from those that hate Trump REAL soon with this news.:classic_laugh:

I'd been reading the report on left wing media. IF I could find one that actually reported it.

They are saying that IF any wrongdoing is found then it can be used during an impeachment process. So the left base will still be obsessively anticipating Mueller will yet find evidence of criminal behavior.

Mueller Won’t Indict Trump if He Finds Wrongdoing, Giuliani Says

* The disclosure provides the greatest clarity to date about how Mr. Mueller, who is also investigating whether Mr. Trump tried to obstruct the inquiry itself, may proceed. If he concludes that he has evidence that the president broke the law, experts say, he now has only two main options while Mr. Trump remains in office: He could write a report about the president’s conduct that Congress might use as part of any impeachment proceedings, or he could deem the president as an unindicted co-conspirator in court documents.

--------------------------

But there's a problem. The left wing leadership has been trying to put a lid on talk of impeachment. But now that's become Mueller's dumping ground IF any evidence is found so impeachment will still be front and center. And more so than ever before.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Potluck said:

The left wing leadership has been trying to put a lid on talk of impeachment. 

They've finally realized the sane portion of the American public are so sick of hearing about this witch hunt...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Uncle Siggy said:

They've finally realized the sane portion of the American public are so sick of hearing about this witch hunt...

Or, they don't like that the American voter public isn't as stupid as they banked on. Thinking this latest Mueller pronouncement through the mouthpiece that is Rudy "9-11" Giuliani, ends the witch hunt against President Trump.

18 hours ago, Pouty Puppy said:

True. President Trump would have to be impeached first. Then indicted. It isn't over yet people. 😞

Giuliani: Mueller’s Team Acknowledges It Can’t Indict a Sitting President

However it would go against the lefts agenda to impeach him.  Mike Pence is even further right than Trump is.

• Like 1

Gina Haspel confirmed  as first female director of CIA,  congrats to Trump on a milestone.

• Thanks 1

trump getting poorer every month he is in office:

Today, POTUS donated a quarter of his salary to the Dept of Veterans Affairs. Trump is committed to donating all of his $400,000 salary to worthy causes. So far, he's donated to the Transport Dept, the National Park Service, the Education Dept & the Dept of Health.

I don't remember democrats donating 100 percent of their wages?  and don't give me the lip that they are poorer.  Obama and Hillary and many democratic congressman are millionaires. 

Edited by godsquadgeek
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, godsquadgeek said:

However it would go against the lefts agenda to impeach him.  Mike Pence is even further right than Trump is.

I still wait for the other shoe to drop. All these conspirators that spent countless tax payer dollars on a snipe hunt and now the lead hunter says Donald Trump won't be indicted? 
When Mueller, Comey's best buddy, is a trained attorney? He didn't know at the outset a sitting President cannot be indicted? 
Just like Hillary R. didn't know destroying the hard drive in her illegal server and smashing her conspirators cell phones after receiving a subpoena was not something that could be prosecuted as the crime of tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution? 

They think themselves untouchable. Able to act illegally without repercussions. 

They should be arrested and set the example that all that kind of acting and thinking will have consequences. When the swamp is drained because all the vermin are on a bus to a federal prison, then we may see a pristine pure water lake appear in its place. Where the water is oxygenated and thus healthy and bears to life that which enjoys such an environment and thrives in beauty and sunlight. 

Not in decay, darkness, and layers of filth and putrid waters. 

48 minutes ago, godsquadgeek said:

trump getting poorer every month he is in office:

Today, POTUS donated a quarter of his salary to the Dept of Veterans Affairs. Trump is committed to donating all of his $400,000 salary to worthy causes. So far, he's donated to the Transport Dept, the National Park Service, the Education Dept & the Dept of Health.

Didn't Obama do the same thing? sangels_100-106.gif?w=113&h=150

33 minutes ago, Pouty Puppy said:

Didn't Obama do the same thing? sangels_100-106.gif?w=113&h=150

You know better.

16 hours ago, Pouty Puppy said:

Or, they don't like that the American voter public isn't as stupid as they banked on. 

Well there are at least 65,853,652 they don't have to worry about, it's the other 130M that's got them worried...

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, godsquadgeek said:

You know better.

Yes, yes, I do. 

On 5/17/2018 at 5:13 PM, godsquadgeek said:

I don't remember democrats donating 100 percent of their wages?  and don't give me the lip that they are poorer.  Obama and Hillary and many democratic congressman are millionaires. 

I believe JFK did this also

13 minutes ago, Becky said:

I believe JFK did this also

Sixty years ago?  No more recent?  Sad.

Trump is one of the most prolife presidents yet:  

HUGE NEWS: Happening tomorrow, according to White House official. Trump to resurrect Reagan era rule to withhold Title X funding from family planning clinics that perform, refer for abortion. Yes, this means a giant chunk of taxpayer funding to Planned Parenthood goes bye-bye.

Edited by godsquadgeek

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:20 PM, godsquadgeek said:

gv051418dAPR20180514044509.jpg

This one seems to be very applicable, they're the ones who attack his personality...

• Like 2

Did you know: 1 out of 8 of ALL circuit court judges in America have been appointed by President Trump, all strong conservatives! He is changing the courts for generations

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, godsquadgeek said:

Did you know: 1 out of 8 of ALL circuit court judges in America have been appointed by President Trump, all strong conservatives! He is changing the courts for generations

There is hope.

• Like 2