The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christforums

.... an orthodox (true and correct when contrasted with Liberal theology) Protestant forum whose members espouse the Apostolic doctrines in the Biblical theologies set forth by Augustine, Martin Luther, Ulrich Zwingli, John Calvin and John Knox etc. We do not "argue" with nor do we solicit the membership of people who espouse secular or cultic ideologies. We believe that our conversations are to be faith building and posts that advance heretical or apostate thinking will be immediately deleted and the poster permanently banned from the forum. This is a Christian Protestant community for people to explore the traditional theologies of Classical Protestantism.

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Siggy

Poetic Justice

Congress Issues Criminal Referral For Comey, McCabe, Clinton & Lynch

Eleven Congressional Republicans, led by Ron DeSantis (R-FL) sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department and FBI seeking an investigation of former FBI head James Comey, his deputy Andrew McCabe who was ripped by the Dept. Justice A.G. last Friday, ex-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and crooked Hillary Clinton in connection with the 2016 campaign.

In the referral letter the eleven pointed out the “dissimilar degrees of zealousness” in the investigations into Clinton and Trump campaign associates, they wrote:

“Because we believe that those in positions of high authority should be treated the same as every other American, we want to be sure that the potential violations of law outlined below are vetted appropriately.”

Along with Comey, Clinton, Lynch, and McCabe, they asked for FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, and former US Attorney Dana Boente.

What the congressmen want investigated include:

• Former FBI Director James Comey: for possibly using politics in deciding not to prosecute Mrs. Clinton and leaking his notes to a friend so they can be published.
  • Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe: For all the lies and leaks mentioned in last week’s AG report (written about here).
  • Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch for not prosecuting the Uranium One deal and threatening the whistleblower.
  • Lovebirds: FBI agent Peter Strzok and DOJ lawyer Lisa Page for interfering with the Clinton email investigation.
  • Hillary Clinton because the way her campaign paid FusionGPS may have broken campaign finance laws.
  • And “all DOJ and FBI personnel responsible for signing the Carter Page warrant application,” Comey McCabe, Sally Yates, and Dana Boente for violating Page’s civil liberties.

Rest of the article is at the link: https://godfatherpolitics.com/congress-issues-criminal-referral-for-comey-mccabe-clinton-lynch/

• Like 1

Eleven Congressional Republicans, led by Ron DeSantis (R-FL) sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department and FBI seeking an investigation of former FBI head James Comey, his deputy Andrew McCabe who was ripped by the Dept. Justice A.G. last Friday, ex-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and crooked Hillary Clinton in connection with the 2016 campaign.

In the referral letter the eleven pointed out the “dissimilar degrees of zealousness” in the investigations into Clinton and Trump campaign associates, they wrote:

“Because we believe that those in positions of high authority should be treated the same as every other American, we want to be sure that the potential violations of law outlined below are vetted appropriately.”

Along with Comey, Clinton, Lynch, and McCabe, they asked for FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, and former US Attorney Dana Boente.

• Former FBI Director James Comey: for possibly using politics in deciding not to prosecute Mrs. Clinton and leaking his notes to a friend so they can be published.
  • Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe: For all the lies and leaks mentioned in last week’s AG report (written about here).
  • Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch for not prosecuting the Uranium One deal and threatening the whistleblower.
  • Lovebirds: FBI agent Peter Strzok and DOJ lawyer Lisa Page for interfering with the Clinton email investigation.
  • Hillary Clinton because the way her campaign paid FusionGPS may have broken campaign finance laws.
  • And “all DOJ and FBI personnel responsible for signing the Carter Page warrant application,” Comey McCabe, Sally Yates, and Dana Boente for violating Page’s civil liberties.

Rest of the article is at the link: https://godfatherpolitics.com/congre...clinton-lynch/

amen - we need a lot of poetic justice to catch up with all the nonsense

may the poetic justice reach every corner of the corruption in all the bureaus and agencies - doj - state department - fbi - elected and unelected officials

i thought i heard sheriff israel was coming under scrutiny with threat of removal due to the 17 deaths in florida school shooting - may poetic justice do it's work there too

praying for God's righteous judgement/intervention for all this corruption - for the sake of the innocent

and may the innocent go free from all false accusations in Jesus' wonderful name

Do they have the GUTS to follow through... lets pray they do ...

• Like 2

Do they have the GUTS to follow through... lets pray they do ...

amen - praying that someone will

kinda disappointed that so many good republicans don't want to deal with the swamp - so they are resigning

may God raise up many joshua's who will stay and fight - for the sake of us all

• Like 1

may God raise up many joshua's who will stay and fight - for the sake of us all

Amen and amen

• Like 1

If Trump fires Rosenstein, Sessions resigns. We need a petition to have Trey Gowdy as AG!! Can you imagine what he'd do with this!?!

• Like 2

If Trump fires Rosenstein, Sessions resigns. We need a petition to have Trey Gowdy as AG!! Can you imagine what he'd do with this!?!

yes - trey gowdy would be excellent - he's resigning politics anyway - great idea

Don't know as if he would take it considering I've heard he is retiring at the end of this session...

• Like 1

Don't know as if he would take it considering I've heard he is retiring at the end of this session...

that may be true

but i have a question: can he take a position like this while he still holds a political position?

is it possible that he is retiring so he can take such a position?

that may be true

but i have a question: can he take a position like this while he still holds a political position?

is it possible that he is retiring so he can take such a position?

He says he wants to go back to just being a lawyer and spend more time with his family...

• Like 1

He says he wants to go back to just being a lawyer and spend more time with his family...

that's similar to what paul ryan said in his announcement - pr said he would miss his children growing up if he DIDN'T resign at the end of his term

He feels he's wasted his time in Congress, not being able to get anything done. I don't know if that means he's tired of fighting the swamp and giving up, but as AG he could get a LOT done! And he's well qualified, being a former prosecutor.

He wants to go back to work in the justice system anyway, what better way to do so? I can't imagine he'd turn the job down, I think he'd be deeply honored.

• Like 2

that's similar to what paul ryan said in his announcement - pr said he would miss his children growing up if he DIDN'T resign at the end of his term

Yes, Ryan said that, although I missed the part about working as a lawyer. I was thinking he was going to be Mr Mom, stay at home, lol

I dunno, but he's not too popular here in WI

• Like 1

He feels he's wasted his time in Congress, not being able to get anything done. I don't know if that means he's tired of fighting the swamp and giving up, but as AG he could get a LOT done! And he's well qualified, being a former prosecutor.

He wants to go back to work in the justice system anyway, what better way to do so? I can't imagine he'd turn the job down, I think he'd be deeply honored.

thanks for this - praying

It's also being rumored that he might be in line for this job:

The same day Gowdy announced his pending departure from Congress and politics, a seat opened up on the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Judge Dennis W. Shedd, who serves on the Richmond, Virginia-based federal court, assumed senior status on Wednesday, meaning that he is leaving active service, though he will still be involved in some cases.

According to The Daily Caller News Foundation, Shedd’s seat covers part of South Carolina. This might open the door for President Donald Trump to nominate Gowdy, a South Carolina Republican, to the court.

• Like 2

Rest of the article is at the link: https://godfatherpolitics.com/congress-issues-criminal-referral-for-comey-mccabe-clinton-lynch/

Lynch Cracks, Turns on Comey in Remarkable Political Betrayal

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/lynch-cracks-turns-on-comey/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=conservativevideos&utm_campaign=weeklyam&utm_content=libertyalliance

• Like 2

wow - the left is turning on each other - and how can we ever tell who is lying - possibly they all did wrong and all are covering for their part by throwing the other guy under the bus

interesting how when r's get caught doing wrong they resign

when d's get caught they just keep lying - even when proven they still refuse to confess

• Like 1

wow - the left is turning on each other - and how can we ever tell who is lying - possibly they all did wrong and all are covering for their part by throwing the other guy under the bus

when d's get caught they just keep lying - even when proven they still refuse to confess

They're just trying to make the BS soooo deep that nobody will ever be able to shovel thru it all to get to the bottom and the truth...

• Like 2

They're just trying to make the BS soooo deep that nobody will ever be able to shovel thru it all to get to the bottom and the truth...

hmmm - yeah - that makes sense

Well they're doing a very good job of that! I can see the campaign slogans now, along with the want ads for volunteers to serve in elected Office ... benefits include shovel and waders