The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christforums

.... an orthodox (true and correct when contrasted with Liberal theology) Protestant forum whose members espouse the Apostolic doctrines in the Biblical theologies set forth by Augustine, Martin Luther, Ulrich Zwingli, John Calvin and John Knox etc. We do not "argue" with nor do we solicit the membership of people who espouse secular or cultic ideologies. We believe that our conversations are to be faith building and posts that advance heretical or apostate thinking will be immediately deleted and the poster permanently banned from the forum. This is a Christian Protestant community for people to explore the traditional theologies of Classical Protestantism.

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
just_me

Can Satan manipulate the brain to make Transgender and gay people?

I know that we are all fearfully and wonderfully made, but can the Devil alter the brain to make people into transgender people?

There has been research on this and I have looked at study after study that points to the idea that transgender brains are different from non-transgender brains.

I know that God does not make a mistake and that ther Devil is always trying to corrupt everything he has done.

All i can come up with is that either these scientists are lying on the Devil worked his evil, yet again, because I refuse to believe that God would make these people the way they are.

I recently read about a very young child that exhibited transgender tendencies. After much counseling the parents decided to begin both hormone treatment and chemical castration in order to support the sexual identification of their under aged child. Luckily, a psycho therapist was observing the child one day playing with a doll. The young boy lashed out at the doll and said, "Mommy and Daddy will not love you anymore if you're a boy". The child's parents had a newborn, about when the boy's identity issues revealed themselves, the boy's sister which was born with defects needed extra care. Was the boy competing for attention by identifying as a girl? I don't think one needs to be some kind of behavior scientist to see that in this case one cause was an environmental condition which lead to the boys transgender tendencies.

God bless,

William

• Like 2

I refuse to believe that God would make these people the way they are.

John 9:1 As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” 3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him

If God is not sovereign (in charge), then who is?

I recently read about a very young child that exhibited transgender tendencies. After much counseling the parents decided to begin both hormone treatment and chemical castration in order to support the sexual identification of their under aged child. Luckily, a psycho therapist was observing the child one day playing with a doll. The young boy lashed out at the doll and said, "Mommy and Daddy will not love you anymore if you're a boy". The child's parents had a newborn, about when the boy's identity issue revealed themselves, the boy's sister which was born with defects needed extra care. Was the boy competing for attention by identifying as a girl? I don't think one needs to be some kind of behavior scientist to see that in this case one cause was an environmental condition which lead to the boys transgender tendencies.

God bless,

William

What was his age and what were these transgender tenancies. I don't think a small boy would even know what these were.

There is a huge difference between telling his parents he wants to be a girl and actually feeling like he is, which is what Transgenders do.

I recently read about a very young child that exhibited transgender tendencies. After much counseling the parents decided to begin both hormone treatment and chemical castration in order to support the sexual identification of their under aged child. Luckily, a psycho therapist was observing the child one day playing with a doll. The young boy lashed out at the doll and said, "Mommy and Daddy will not love you anymore if you're a boy". The child's parents had a newborn, about when the boy's identity issues revealed themselves, the boy's sister which was born with defects needed extra care. Was the boy competing for attention by identifying as a girl? I don't think one needs to be some kind of behavior scientist to see that in this case one cause was an environmental condition which lead to the boys transgender tendencies.

God bless,

William

The prevalence of suicide attempts among respondents to the National Transgender Discrimination Survey (NTDS), conducted by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and National Center for Transgender Equality, is 41 percent, which vastly exceeds the 4.6 percent of the overall U.S. population who report a lifetime suicide attempt, and is also higher than the 10-20 percent of lesbian, gay and bisexual adults who report ever attempting suicide.

What was his age and what were these transgender tenancies. I don't think a small boy would even know what these were.

Under age 10, and the boy dressed as a girl, wanted his hair and makeup done as a girl, and played with girl toys. He also wanted to be referred to as a girl.

And are you aware that secular education starts gender identity education at kindergarten? Source: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/washington-state-to-teach-transgenderism-to-kindergartners/

God bless,

William

John 9:1 As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” 3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him

Are you are saying that God creates transgenders, as they are? If so then the purpose has almost got to be to test the compassion of the Christian community to reach out to them. I don't think God would create a person, who he knows won't see salvation in the lifestyle they are.

This is the only way I can see your post as saying.

Are you are saying that God creates transgenders, as they are? If so then the purpose has almost got to be to test the compassion of the Christian community to reach out to them. I don't think God would create a person, who he knows won't see salvation in the lifestyle they are.

This is the only way I can see your post as saying.

Paul has a great deal to say on this issue in the first 3 chapters of Romans, with emphasis on Romans 1.

God bless,

William

• Like 1

Under age 10, and the boy dressed as a girl, wanted his hair and makeup done as a girl, and played with girl toys. He also wanted to be referred to as a girl.

And are you aware that secular education starts gender identity education at kindergarten? Source: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/washington-state-to-teach-transgenderism-to-kindergartners/

God bless,

William

I could state that this title

Washington State To Teach Transgenderism To Kindergartners
speaks volumes about the inacuracy of knowing just what this kid is. I wouldn't put it past the government to sensationalize transgenders in a way that would make them desirious to try this new thing.
  • Like 1

Paul has a great deal to say on this issue in the first 3 chapters of Romans, with emphasis on Romans 1.

God bless,

William

I am looking them up on Bible hub as we speak. I will get back with you, after I read them. A second please.

First question. Are you talking about this?

Romans chapter 1 the following verses?

18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world,g in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, 30slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

What I think is an interesting statement, is you pointing out that it is hard to believe God would create anyone who he knows won't see salvation in the lifestyle they are. There are a few possibilities I can think of regarding us in our natural condition, either we are by default innocent and ignorant, willfully ignorant, depraved by nature, possessed or oppressed by Satan, or even some made as vessels of wrath. All I am saying is that it's easy to blame the world and the devil, letting our own fallen, depraved nature off the hook. Transgender people are beguiled by a false belief. They don’t think their biology determines their gender. And to be frank, whether this delusion is the result of our depraved nature or a supernatural work - I'm uncertain. But I do acknowledge that both can be true. For example, 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 "Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Now I think it important to understand that God sending a delusion is not the cause but a condemnation, I think the cause is the "pleasure in unrighteousness" (correct me if wrong). I see it as the natural man embracing himself and loving himself for "who I am", rather than acknowledging unrighteousness in contrast to a Holy God.

Lets look at the example you gave in Romans 1. Genesis 1:27 says God made them “male and female.” People can't wish away this fundamental physical reality. However, Romans 1 18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.

Although Scripture is largely silent about transgenderism Deuteronomy 22:5, it does speak directly to the broader question of the created order, gender, and sexual behavior. It turns out we have a biblical grounding for the gender roles we intuitively know to be true. In the beginning, God followed a pattern of creating and separating. He created the universe and separated the heavens from the earth. He created the light and separated it from the night. He created the waters and separated it from the ground. He created creatures and separated humans from animals. When God made humanity, He made two sexes: male and female. Though separate, they come together to create something more whole than by themselves.

God bless,

William

• Like 2

Seems like these verses cover the problem.

I wouldn't trust those studies, they just find something different in transgenders and attribute it to thier transgenderisim. They tried the same thing with homosexuals.

There is no way for a person to feel male or female without male or female hormones. Which they have to take to be more like the opposite sex.

I wouldn't trust those studies, they just find something different in transgenders and attribute it to thier transgenderisim. They tried the same thing with homosexuals.

There is no way for a person to feel male or female without male or female hormones. Which they have to take to be more like the opposite sex.

I read this article years ago, but I think it is very relevant on studies which conclude differences in one brain from another: https://apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=7&article=1388

• Like 1

I recently read about a very young child that exhibited transgender tendencies. After much counseling the parents decided to begin both hormone treatment and chemical castration in order to support the sexual identification of their under aged child. Luckily, a psycho therapist was observing the child one day playing with a doll. The young boy lashed out at the doll and said, "Mommy and Daddy will not love you anymore if you're a boy". The child's parents had a newborn, about when the boy's identity issue revealed themselves, the boy's sister which was born with defects needed extra care. Was the boy competing for attention by identifying as a girl? I don't think one needs to be some kind of behavior scientist to see that in this case one cause was an environmental condition which lead to the boys transgender tendencies.

God bless,

William

It seems like getting attention is the main focus of transgenders. They want to be treated like the opposite sex. The fact that they insist that people refer to them as the opposite sex of what they are shows it all about attention. And look at Bruce Jenner, you won't find anything about him where he's not talking about being trans.

Well, what is weird to me is the idea that transgenders feel as if there is a feeling that is wholly feminine or masculine. I don't believe there is any standard of how a woman feels or a man feels. Even if there was, how would a person who is born male know for sure what a woman feels like to begin with. There is masculinity and femininity but they are attributes and not feelings. I've know married heterosexual men that emote so much you have to where galoshes when you walk past them as they are watching a tear jerker. I've also seen women that would shove you through a wall if you talked about their car. Is this feminine or masculine thinking or just personality traits?

How does a man feel? How does a woman feel? If you asked me how I feel I would tell you, "With my hands!" That's the way I see this talk of feelings.

I think this entire ideal of feeling came out of the left wing, because they are notorious for spouting feelings over thoughts.That is why I reject that whole argument. It simply doesn't hold water.

• Like 1

It seems like getting attention is the main focus of transgenders. They want to be treated like the opposite sex. The fact that they insist that people refer to them as the opposite sex of what they are shows it all about attention. And look at Bruce Jenner, you won't find anything about him where he's not talking about being trans.

I don't know about that. Did anyone ever even hear of transgenders before President Obama made that remark about Transgender bathrooms? I never even heard of them until then, but I don't go out of my way to look for such things. I have enough on my plate as it is. The main thing is that I do know some gay people that are livid at the left for using them as a political football. These people who are in these irganizations don't spek for everyone who is that way and I think those who are transgender are the same way.

To be sarcastic as all get out, Bruce Jenner is a prissy little peacock that is strutting his stuff after his stuff was cut off because the media had as little use for it as he did. Sorry to be graphic, but that's how i feel.

I don't know about that. Did anyone ever even hear of transgenders before President Obama made that remark about Transgender bathrooms? I never even heard of them until then, but I don't go out of my way to look for such things. I have enough on my plate as it is. The main thing is that I do know some gay people that are livid at the left for using them as a political football. These people who are in these irganizations don't spek for everyone who is that way and I think those who are transgender are the same way.

To be sarcastic as all get out, Bruce Jenner is a prissy little peacock that is strutting his stuff after his stuff was cut off because the media had as little use for it as he did. Sorry to be graphic, but that's how i feel.

I don't know, but Obama definitely started a platform trans and gays. But he/she's have been around for awhile, perhaps the way society became more liberal that more people just pick up on a slight feeling and go with it in a world that offers no sigingance and indentity, transgengerism gives them something to be part of.

​​​​​​Yes, I'm sure the media would rather have Bruce casterated for something unusual to idolize.

Well, what is weird to me is the idea that transgenders feel as if there is a feeling that is wholly feminine or masculine. I don't believe there is any standard of how a woman feels or a man feels. Even if there was, how would a person who is born male know for sure what a woman feels like to begin with. There is masculinity and femininity but they are attributes and not feelings. I've know married heterosexual men that emote so much you have to where galoshes when you walk past them as they are watching a tear jerker. I've also seen women that would shove you through a wall if you talked about their car. Is this feminine or masculine thinking or just personality traits?

How does a man feel? How does a woman feel? If you asked me how I feel I would tell you, "With my hands!" That's the way I see this talk of feelings.

I think this entire ideal of feeling came out of the left wing, because they are notorious for spouting feelings over thoughts.That is why I reject that whole argument. It simply doesn't hold water.

I should have worded that better. But, no, a man can't say he's a woman because he has never been a woman to know what being one is like.

@Innerfire89

It's not that you worded anything that was right or wrong. I've had this conversation before and it is the leading thought I've had when the idea of feelings are concerned. You just said something that brought the thought to mind and I thank you for that.

The left is always trying to justify different behaviors, many of them don't even know what they are talking about, but their ideology won't allow them to say so. They end up making life worse for those people they try to defend, because they can walk away from the topic of trandgenders. Transgender people can't anbd they are the ones who get all the backlash.

• Like 1

I don't know, but Obama definitely started a platform trans and gays. But he/she's have been around for awhile, perhaps the way society became more liberal that more people just pick up on a slight feeling and go with it in a world that offers no sigingance and indentity, transgengerism gives them something to be part of.

​​​​​​Yes, I'm sure the media would rather have Bruce casterated for something unusual to idolize.

I think society becomes more liberal because there is a large portion of it that would rather set in their recliner and shake their heads at the wackiness of the world around them until their complacency comes back to bite them in the butt. With today's distractions heeping one on top of each other I fail to see how the public could come together and vote enough to keep Hilary Clinton out of office. I was sure that parents had given their children a play station for a babysitter and had their face surgically implanted to a computer screen, so that they could keep up with everybody else's business on Facebook.

As for Jenner or jender, he's only the flavor of the day and night is approaching. He won't be a problem for the media since he no longer has a white man and as such will not ever be a target for the muck rakers.

I want to appologize to you for missunderstanding your meaning, here. I am fixated on being a servant of the Lord so much that I see everything through the light of saving souls and I failed to understand the message you were trying to relate here.

I'm sorry for me taking the thread off on some other topic. You all know be now that this Transgenderism is a sore subject for me and one that is no more reliant to my life as the person who was that is no longer in my life. II will no longer speak of this past this thread and I have the Lord Jesus Christ to thank for that. He saved me from a turmoil of anxiety in dealing with, not only this, but dealing with my immediate family, that was never a real family because God was never apart of mine or anyone else's life, where I lived. That was my fault and I will have to live with that for the rest of my life.

What I would like to know is if where all of these deviations came from and I need people to be brutally honest with me, so I can stick a fork in this issue and walk away. Is these things from the Devil? Are these things part and parsel of the sin that Adam brought into the world. I would like to have Biblical referances, if you geys could, so I can read and ponder this. I would also like for you to pray for me as I need it. Thank you and God Bless.

I'm sorry for me taking the thread off on some other topic. You all know be now that this Transgenderism is a sore subject for me and one that is no more reliant to my life as the person who was that is no longer in my life. II will no longer speak of this past this thread and I have the Lord Jesus Christ to thank for that. He saved me from a turmoil of anxiety in dealing with, not only this, but dealing with my immediate family, that was never a real family because God was never apart of mine or anyone else's life, where I lived. That was my fault and I will have to live with that for the rest of my life.

What I would like to know is if where all of these deviations came from and I need people to be brutally honest with me, so I can stick a fork in this issue and walk away. Is these things from the Devil? Are these things part and parsel of the sin that Adam brought into the world. I would like to have Biblical referances, if you geys could, so I can read and ponder this. I would also like for you to pray for me as I need it. Thank you and God Bless.

Hi just_me,

I don't think it matters whether a sin comes from Adam's nature or the Devil. What's important is to define what is sinful and have zero tolerance for the same.

That said, I posted on another forum OP (sexual reassignment at age 4) another related subject:

Let's address transvestism which many claim is not related to transgenderism. Most transvestites claim their's is not a sexual concern. I disagree with them. Cross dressing (also unisex) I feel is sexually related, thus a perversion.

Your thoughts?

Yours,

Deade