The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Raynold3

Newbie here looking for Vegan Deodorant!

Hello mate,I

I am newbie here. I need your help please. I hope someone will help me replying to my thread. I'm looking for a Vegan Deodorant. Which Vegan Deodorant do you use mate? I have heard about Ardent Vegan Deodorant. So I am bit interested to try for it. Which I would like to try Ardent Vegan Deodorant because the below benefits-

1) Neutralize Sweat

2) No Clogged Pores

3) Skin Whitening

4) Heal Skin

5) No Staining

6) Safe to Use

7) Reduced Risk of Cancer

Lots of advantageous using Ardent Vegan Deodorant. If you have another option I would like to try that one too. Please let me know your suggestion. Thanks!

• Like 1

Huh, I though it was all vegan, they must use animal fat or fish oil I guess.

I dont use deodorant that often myself because it can actually make your armpits stink more by causing bacteria to grow, so when you shower and wash it off that bacteria in your skin prores stinks more than it would normally, at least that's what I heard anyway.