The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
Acadia

"Trump Assassination Imminent, We Must Act Now to Stop Civil War/Martial Law"

Pastor Rodney Howard Browne of The River church/Revival Ministries -Tampa Florida discusses his recent prayer meeting with President Trump and other Evangelicals at the white house, as well as his concerns that Trump's assassination may be "imminent." The interview with Howard Browne took place on Info Wars and was conducted by Alex Jones. (I don't particularly trust Alex Jones or Info Wars, and I certainly do not trust Rodney Howard Browne [the "Holy Ghost Bartender" famous for being "drunk in the Spirit" and "Holy Laughter"], however, I do think that we need to be paying attention to what is going on as much as we can), and I am very much concerned about the Evangelical leaders Trump has chosen to surround himself with. (Such as Kenneth Copeland and James Robison, both of whom met with the Pope in an ecumenical context a few years ago).

It is certainly possible that Trump could be assassinated but I doubt if it would lead to civil war. Presidents have been assassinated in the past and the nation has survived.

It is certainly possible that Trump could be assassinated but I doubt if it would lead to civil war. Presidents have been assassinated in the past and the nation has survived.

Yes. I'm aware that it is possible, but I am very concerned with the "Evangelical leaders" Trump has surrounded himself with.

Rodney Howard Browne, for example, is very much a "wolf in sheep's clothing." (The self proclaimed "Holy Ghost Bartender" who, to this day, affirms being "drunk in the Spirit" and "Holy Laughter".) He has spread these lying signs and wonders around the country and the world.

'We' need to be Very careful about comments regarding Anyone's potential of being killed / assassinated. That would be conversation to stay away from.

'We' need to be Very careful about comments regarding Anyone's potential of being killed / assassinated. That would be conversation to stay away from.

I shared this video because it's very relevant to us as Christians. We should definitely be aware of what it going on within what calls itself the Church. If we don't talk about it and warn others then the deception will only spread further.

God bless

I shared this video because it's very relevant to us as Christians. We should definitely be aware of what it going on within what calls itself the Church. If we don't talk about it and warn others then the deception will only spread further.

God bless

I heard that statement from a pastor, and it is alarming. I am also alarmed that Kushner, Cohn, and McMaster are running the WH. Trump turned from his campaign promises. Instead of draining the swamp he's become part of it. I think we need to pray about the forces at work in the WH now.

As far as the pastors, I have met some bad ones throughout the years - it is a shame because Trump is very misled right now.

I heard that statement from a pastor, and it is alarming. I am also alarmed that Kushner, Cohn, and McMaster are running the WH. Trump turned from his campaign promises. Instead of draining the swamp he's become part of it. I think we need to pray about the forces at work in the WH now.

As far as the pastors, I have met some bad ones throughout the years - it is a shame because Trump is very misled right now.

Trump seems to have chosen some of today's most popular "Evangelical" leaders, but unfortunately, that does not mean that they will actually be offering him sound, Biblical guidance and support.

Trump seems to have chosen some of today's most popular "Evangelical" leaders, but unfortunately, that does not mean that they will actually be offering him sound, Biblical guidance and support.

Yes unfortunately most popular doesn't mean most sound as you said. Do you pray for Trump? I don't usually but I did the other day when I felt he sold his base out and buckled to the powers that be.

Is there an online bible study here?

Yes unfortunately most popular doesn't mean most sound as you said. Do you pray for Trump? I don't usually but I did the other day when I felt he sold his base out and buckled to the powers that be.

Not as much as I should, although I have prayed for all Christians around the world, and I know I should do that more often.

Is there an online bible study here?

On this Forum?

Not as much as I should, although I have prayed for all Christians around the world, and I know I should do that more often.

On this Forum?

I think we should pray for him - I haven't either but did the other day and want to pray daily.

Yes on this forum - or another - I'm homebound and can't get to church and it's driving me crazy.

• Like 1

I think we should pray for him - I haven't either but did the other day and want to pray daily.

Agreed. I know I need to do better at praying in general.

Yes on this forum - or another - I'm homebound and can't get to church and it's driving me crazy.

Not sure, I haven't been here too long. I'll have to look around more.

Agreed. I know I need to do better at praying in general.

Not sure, I haven't been here too long. I'll have to look around more.

OK thanks - I'll look for one too.

• Like 1