The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
News Feeder

Abortionist Loses His License After Demonic Rant Saying He Loves Killing Babies

A San Diego abortionist who was caught on video last year threatening a pro-life activist with scissors in the midst of a demonic rant, has agreed to surrender his medical license on December 31, 2017. Robert John Santella, 74, was featured in a YouTube video as he hissed and threatened a pro-life activist with scissors […]

More...

Wow! So much incompetence. Unbelievable that he was allowed to continue practicing as long as he did, and how horrific what he said regarding killing babies.

Abortion providers know exactly what they are doing. There is absolutely no excuse for it.

• Like 1

Satan is definitly at work in those people when they do what they do. I wish I wish I didn't know what they do to the babies that are still alive after saline abortions, pure evil in them.

• Like 1

Prescribing opiates to a woman with known drug problems to "get rid of her"? Refusing to call an ambulance for a hemorraging patient who nearly died? I'm not sure it is just babies he is against, because judging on the article his other patients don't seem to be doing so well either!

What is terrifying is that his licence was pulled for gross negligence and incompetence in 1983, and then he got it back, only to nearly lose it again in 2000. How many patients have suffered since because of that dreadful decision to restore it?

• Like 3