The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Freedom

Please pray for this small church vision

I went to a remote village to do my teacher job to kids

God made me to know Jesus

I have hear the gospel.. in 1988.. i accepted Jesus

I started to witness to people on my evening times..

I went to do my teacher job work on day times and went to witness to people on my evening times

Slowly God increased my burden in heart

I also went to a slum area like a undeveloped village.,.,

i started to share the word of God.,.

God attracted ten people to come to Jesus

It have turned as small church.. we made an hut to gather

later we developed the church as some shed .,., three years later we build a building to gather

I gave the whole church to a trained baptist pastor...

He did work for six years.. and he gone to some other church where he can get some big salary,.,.

This people group called me again.. i came to check the matter,.

Here i restarted my work with them.,.. after one year.. in 1994 God called me to serve in full time

I have left my job... and worked with same group which is not able to give some good salary..

With trails and hardships i passed 23y ... this church is developed to 80 families.,.,

And caused to train and send 23 ministers to fields .. planted 34 baby churches in long time

A CHURCH WHICH IS LEFT BY PASTOR ,... WHICH IS POOR IS NOT STOOD TO GIVE BACK UP

it is not a rich church .. but prayer warriors and many dedicated poor believers are here

and Their prayers and encouragement made me to stand well

Now we started small bible college too.. Wonderful God.. Wonderfully blessed this church

Never joined with any mission or group or aided ministry..

ALL GRACE IS SUFFICIENT TO FACE ATTACKS AND ALL

PL PRAY FOR THIS CHURCH.. NAME,.. CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY.. VILLAGE KOTHAPET.. COUNTRY INDIA.. GOD BLESS ALL

• Like 2

I will pray for your church.

Thank you sir...

As this church is working.. as ministry is growing many demands growing..

just remember in prayers,. thanks for willing to pray,,

blessings

• Like 1

What an amazing, wonderful and encouraging story of the God's grace and His blessings! Praying for you, for your church, your church plants, your missionaries, and your Bible college too.

God bless you!

--David

• Like 1

What an amazing, wonderful and encouraging story of the God's grace and His blessings! Praying for you, for your church, your church plants, your missionaries, and your Bible college too.

God bless you!

--David

Thank you dear brother in Jesus.. this is not happened in a single year or some period,.. it is some long time work with some vision along with attacks, empty stomach days, tearful nights, fearful days because we are in a hard country.. God's grace is made me to work hard.. God never allowed me to see back

pl pray we are with some vision and big big demands and hardships as ministry is growing.. just pray please