The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
wallet

How to get rid of cellulite

I will try to explain my post in a few words that I hope it will help those women that have cellulite on their body. The first thing I want to say is that my natural treatment will not make disappear all the cellulite on your body but it will reduce a lot.

Now, my recipe is as follows:

A cup of coffee (used coffee or not)

A tablespoon of sea salt

One or two tablespoons of olive oil

All these ingredients will mix and form a grungy paste, that you will use it on your body. You will add this paste on your affected parts of your body and wrap your body with plastic foil for food, you can stay for 20 minutes or more and after that, you go and make a shower. In the meantime you make the shower, you must rub your body with that coffee and salt for as much as you want.

You must do this every night before to go to sleep for at least a month and you will see positive results.

My wife used this method and I could see how her skin started to look much better after one month!

I must say, I used this recipe (minus the salt) only one time. I never used it again because my bathroom was left a mess. The olive oil gets everything sticky and the coffee stained my bathroom floor. My skin was very smooth afterward though. How did your wife deal with the mess? I had to clean the whole bathroom several times to get rid of the oil and the stains. To think I would have to do all that every day... It made me give up on that recipe.

This would be a welcome recipe to many women if it's really effective. So many of them are saddled with this unwholesome cellulite problem and it would bring great relief to them. The recipe seems to be a somewhat messy affair, however, which could be a turn-off to some of them.

I am telling you this recipe is effective, it will reduce the cellulite aspect in just one month, of course, if a woman wants to get rid off for good must keep a diet and continue this recipe more than a month, it should make the recipe until she will see that cellulite starts to go away!

Thank you for your answer!

Thank you for sharing this. There are many ways to shed cellulite. Juniper oil has detoxifying properties and can help reduce fluid retention, thus effectively reducing cellulite. The masseur cellulite is a cost efficient way to lose cellulite. Also, salmon is rich in antioxidants, which break down fat cells in cellulite.