The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christforums

.... an orthodox (true and correct when contrasted with Liberal theology) Protestant forum whose members espouse the Apostolic doctrines in the Biblical theologies set forth by Augustine, Martin Luther, Ulrich Zwingli, John Calvin and John Knox etc. We do not "argue" with nor do we solicit the membership of people who espouse secular or cultic ideologies. We believe that our conversations are to be faith building and posts that advance heretical or apostate thinking will be immediately deleted and the poster permanently banned from the forum. This is a Christian Protestant community for people to explore the traditional theologies of Classical Protestantism.

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
explorerx7

Is Trump seeming to be a better President than Obama?

The debate continues. There are arguments on both sides of the coin as to whether Trump will be a better President than his predecessor or. that Obama would be the better man. Both Obama and Trump each have strong support on the matter. What is your belief?

Trump has his faults; Obama is quicksand.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Donald Trump has been elected as President.

Please let Obama be Past history.

Let's support the man who Is President Now.

There will never be a Perfect President because every person has faults.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Trump is surfing the wave Obama created but soon, very soon the tide is going to change dragging the trumpets out to sea never to be seen again.

And everyone from the west coast to the east coast will be jumping up and down proclaiming, think God the Swamp, The Swamp.,. it has been drained dry!!!!

Thank you Lord !!!

Edited by kathydixon
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Obama was a liberal sell out, he crapped on our country for votes.

I don't have a very high opinion of Trump either, but he is at least for human life, and he doesn't have naive ideas about letting everyone just enter the country.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2017 at 1:03 AM, explorerx7 said:

The debate continues. There are arguments on both sides of the coin as to whether Trump will be a better President than his predecessor or. that Obama would be the better man. Both Obama and Trump each have strong support on the matter. What is your belief?

I think a lot of this depends on what you list as the criteria for a good President.

No, not even close. Trump is a selfserving racists. 

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, kathydixon said:

Of course, there is no actual evidence of this....

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, kathydixon said:

Your ignorance is rather embarrassing.

• Best Answer 1

8 minutes ago, davidtaylorjr said:

Of course, there is no actual evidence of this....

Last time a black man was beat down this badly, I think it was Apollo Creed vs the Russian in Rocky. 🤣

God bless,

William 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kathydixon said:

The obvious troll is obvious.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Mr. Obama was just what our country needed to show us how one wicked men in power can so easily destroy our government.  Mr. Obama put more Muslims in his cabinet and other high offices than any other President. IMO he did more to advance evil and wickedness than all presidents combined. I would go so far to say Mr. Obama was anti Christian. 

When I read that a lady above a couple of post's above mine called President Trump "a raciest".  I have to wonder where her heart truly is. Is this any way for a Christian to talk or think about a man God has put in that office? I believe if ever there was a raciest president I wonder just who it really is?  I would not even call  Mr. Obama a raciest in the truest sense of the word, in fact I am unaware of any such president who I would call a raciest. President Johnson might come close, but not quite.

As Christians we are commanded to pray for our leaders.  Calling PresidentTrump a raciest seems to me to be unfounded.

Edited by Just Mike
More fuel for my point
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kathydixon said:

Thanks for the drive by.....feel free to stop by again anytime you have something worthwhile to say.

dancing cat emoticon
  • Best Answer 1
  • Haha 1