Sign in to follow this  
Gad

Wifi On Windows 10

I recently upgraded to Windows 7. I love everything about it so far. However, since last week, I could not connect to the Wifi.The wifi tab cannot go on either. I have looked on the internet for solutions but all have not worked. I am considering switching back to Windows 7 since I entirely depend on Wifi. Anyone with a similar case or a solution?

To be honest I am not experiencing any WiFi problems on my Windows 10. However, I do experience a lot of other problems. Like losing sound ,computer freezing, sound cracks, sometimes slow working... It all started when they deployed some first big update 2 years ago roughly. And yet it still isn't fixed. I am also thinking about switching back to 7, but I am in a no hurry. In your case on the other hand, having no internet is really bad. I suggest you roll back to 7 for now. But try looking upon the internet, I'm sure that there are many other people having the exact same problem as you do.

Hi Gad, I use Windows 10 for my personal laptop, and ithas intermittent issues connecting to Wifi.

I have found that usually the problem is fixed by rebooting my wifi router, as it seems my isp is the issuerather than the operating system in my laptop.

There may be a possibility that your wifi adapter is not compatible with Windows 10. Though, if you are able to connect your laptop via ethernet I would look for an update for your adapter to possibly make it compatible. Also, you are able to buy wifi dongles that you plug into a usb port that will allow you to connect.