birdfriend

Hello from the NW USA..

Edited by birdfriend
site closure..sorry to hear..

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome Birdfriend

• Like 1

Hi Birdfriend, welcome to Christ Forums. What's your favorite bird?

• Like 2

Hi Birdfriend, welcome to Christ Forums. What's your favorite bird?

Too hard to answer. Being a "birder" I have so many favorites. Probably right now my favorites are the tiny black capped chickadees who are building a nest in the birdhouse on my deck. The past two years chickadees have done that. The first year I actually got to witness the flight of the babies as they grew mature enough to fly out of the house. I noticed how mama bird coaxed and hovered over as this took place. Amazing! I love their distinct call and always know when they are there. If I don't put out the usual feed they let me know. Truly little bird friends. Hey, thanks for asking. :D

• Like 1

Too hard to answer. Being a "birder" I have so many favorites. Probably right now my favorites are the tiny black capped chickadees who are building a nest in the birdhouse on my deck. The past two years chickadees have done that. The first year I actually got to witness the flight of the babies as they grew mature enough to fly out of the house. I noticed how mama bird coaxed and hovered over as this took place. Amazing! I love their distinct call and always know when they are there. If I don't put out the usual feed they let me know. Truly little bird friends. Hey, thanks for asking. :D

Sure thing. When I was a kid, my mom and I would spend many mornings watching birds outside as we ate our breakfast. My favorites to see were Goldfinches and Cardinals, until the blue jays scared them off...

• Like 1

Sure thing. When I was a kid, my mom and I would spend many mornings watching birds outside as we ate our breakfast. My favorites to see were Goldfinches and Cardinals, until the blue jays scared them off...

Yes, Stellar Jays (blue jays) here scare off our little juncos, sparrows, finches, etc. too. They can be real pests. I dislike their loud noises too.

• Like 1

Welcome @birdfriend. This is a good and kind community where you will surely enjoy your time here. See you around. :)

• Like 2

Welcome to Christforums, Birdfriend!

God bless,

William

• Like 2