The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christian Fellowship

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Sign in to follow this  
bornofgod

The story of the Beast.

No thanks

It's very deep knowledge that most of God's people will not receive during the 1,000 year reign of Christ that will end very soon. I'm sorry that you weren't chosen by God to read His Word.

It's very deep knowledge that most of God's people will not receive during the 1,000 year reign of Christ that will end very soon. I'm sorry that you weren't chosen by God to read His Word.
That's one opinion, the wrong one.

That's one opinion, the wrong one.

It's only wrong from your point of view. From God's point of view, He's the one who chose the words He sent into my mind to type into a computer document.

It's only wrong from your point of view.
No, it is wrong because it is.

From God's point of view,...
Oh you think you speak for God, that tells me all I need to know.

He's the one who chose the words He sent into my mind to type into a computer document.
So you say.

This is intolerable here, bornofgod. Please cease from making such statements.

Question, do you believe the Canons are closed or open? Are the Holy Scriptures complete? Do you believe that what you write is a continuation of Scripture?

God bless,

William

• Like 1

This is intolerable here, bornofgod. Please cease from making such statements.

Question, do you believe the Canons are closed or open? Are the Holy Scriptures complete? Do you believe that what you write is a continuation of Scripture?

God bless,

William

Religious people call the Bible "holy scriptures" and worship the Bible as if it's the voice of God. Those who worship the Bible don't realize a lot of what was written in it came from Satan and the Beast. We saints who preach the true Gospel learn everything directly from our Father in Heaven. He's the one who informed me that the religious heathens who had all the saints killed were the one's who produced the New Testament. They used their own religious Jewish traditions, pagan teachings from as early as the Babylonian Empire, and they made some new laws such as the Nicene Creed, the Eucharist, etc. mixed with a few words from the true Gospel that God's saints were preaching.

That's why there are so many different denominations of Christianity today with every denomination thinking they have the correct interpretations. None of them know that they're reading the works of Satan and the Beast mixed with some revelations of the Christ, which is the pure knowledge of God without Satan and the Beast.

Religious people call the Bible "holy scriptures" and worship the Bible as if it's the voice of God. Those who worship the Bible don't realize a lot of what was written in it came from Satan and the Beast. We saints who preach the true Gospel learn everything directly from our Father in Heaven. He's the one who informed me that the religious heathens who had all the saints killed were the one's who produced the New Testament. They used their own religious Jewish traditions, pagan teachings from as early as the Babylonian Empire, and they made some new laws such as the Nicene Creed, the Eucharist, etc. mixed with a few words from the true Gospel that God's saints were preaching.

That's why there are so many different denominations of Christianity today with every denomination thinking they have the correct interpretations. None of them know that they're reading the works of Satan and the Beast mixed with some revelations of the Christ, which is the pure knowledge of God without Satan and the Beast.

For one, this is more of a Theology forum rather than a Religious forum which makes most of your points moot. Religion is chiefly the study of a certain kind of human behavior, be it under the rubric of anthropology, sociology, or psychology. The study of Theology, on the other hand, is the study of God. Religion is anthropocentric; theology is theocentric. The difference between religion and theology is ultimately the difference between God and man - hardly a small difference.

God bless,

William

• Like 1

Let me see here. uh huh. yep. uh huh. wow! no, yes, uh huh, really?

So, your strict interpretation of the whole of the scriptures is that the majority of it is written by Satan. Then, who would know which part to read, what to do, and how to do it?

You must elaborate because I truly wish to know! I too have a computer and I too have a brain but God has never ever told me that the Bible nor the scriptures contained within were written by the evil one.

Are you the only one God has given this information to or is there a special "club" that we must belong to in order for God to talk to us the way He does to you?

All this time I thought that when Jesus said, "It is written in the scriptures" or just "it is written" that what He was talking about was a part of the anthology that we Christians enjoy but.......gosh.......I just didn't know that He had a separate set of the old scriptures to go by that He was referring to.

Uh...had enough guy? Your entire line of reasoning is NOT inspired by the Holy Spirit nor in any way factual. Please do not consider this as any type of attack brother but perhaps you really need to consult someone in order to get your facts straight because strange as it may seem there are others who might believe some of the rhetoric and boom, another cult will be born. Or perhaps, that is your wish but I doubt if you'll get any takers here.

May God bless you and enlighten your spirit in a mighty way..........Bobby

• Like 3

Your views concerning Scripture and history are not only wrong but ignorant and stupid.

• Like 1

Let me see here. uh huh. yep. uh huh. wow! no, yes, uh huh, really?

So, your strict interpretation of the whole of the scriptures is that the majority of it is written by Satan. Then, who would know which part to read, what to do, and how to do it?

You must elaborate because I truly wish to know! I too have a computer and I too have a brain but God has never ever told me that the Bible nor the scriptures contained within were written by the evil one.

Are you the only one God has given this information to or is there a special "club" that we must belong to in order for God to talk to us the way He does to you?

All this time I thought that when Jesus said, "It is written in the scriptures" or just "it is written" that what He was talking about was a part of the anthology that we Christians enjoy but.......gosh.......I just didn't know that He had a separate set of the old scriptures to go by that He was referring to.

Uh...had enough guy? Your entire line of reasoning is NOT inspired by the Holy Spirit nor in any way factual. Please do not consider this as any type of attack brother but perhaps you really need to consult someone in order to get your facts straight because strange as it may seem there are others who might believe some of the rhetoric and boom, another cult will be born. Or perhaps, that is your wish but I doubt if you'll get any takers here.

May God bless you and enlighten your spirit in a mighty way..........Bobby

YEAH, what he said.

• Like 1