The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christforums

.... an orthodox (true and correct when contrasted with Liberal theology) Protestant forum whose members espouse the Apostolic doctrines in the Biblical theologies set forth by Augustine, Martin Luther, Ulrich Zwingli, John Calvin and John Knox etc. We do not "argue" with nor do we solicit the membership of people who espouse secular or cultic ideologies. We believe that our conversations are to be faith building and posts that advance heretical or apostate thinking will be immediately deleted and the poster permanently banned from the forum. This is a Christian community for people to explore the traditional theologies of Classical Protestantism. Those who would challenge the peace and harmony that we enjoy here as fellow believers are directed to another website.
Sign in to follow this  
Nahum

Hillary Clinton

Good gravy .... I don't know where to begin. I've been following this email scandal since it started. But the shenanigans that have transpired in the last couple days is truly stunning. It is bizarre that someone with an active FBI investigation is being considered for the highest office in the land.

Any thoughts on this in general? Recent developments?

Hillary is not trustworthy and wouldn't therefore be a good president and this is why the Democrats aren't going to win this election. It would have been great if the Republicans had fielded a candidate better than Trump but nothing can be done now. Trump will be the next president and maybe he'll keep his promise to have Hillary prosecuted — a fitting end to their fake friendship.

• Like 1

If he does have her prosecuted that would be a huge point in his favor, however, I have a feeling Gary Johnson would be the better candidate, even though he has a long uphill climb to win this election.

I believe Hilary Clinton as president keep the trajectory of the country on the same path Barrack Obama set it upon. The only difference is Hilary Clinton doesn't even bother to hide her corruption any longer. Maybe she is too powerful and cannot be stopped. How this woman has survived as many scandals as she has, and ignored them, and then thrived is beyond me.

I believe Hilary Clinton as president keep the trajectory of the country on the same path Barrack Obama set it upon. The only difference is Hilary Clinton doesn't even bother to hide her corruption any longer. Maybe she is too powerful and cannot be stopped. How this woman has survived as many scandals as she has, and ignored them, and then thrived is beyond me.

You stated the problem with her as president perfectly. At this point, I kind of like Bernie Sanders better now. Why did the Democratic party allow her to run? Heck Elizabeth Warren, who used to drag her through the mud, is backing her now. It makes me wonder what kind of blackmail the Clintons have on everyone, and how bad is it? Last year I was wondering why Elizabeth Warren wasn't running instead of Bernie and Hilary, now I think she's a coward too. Somehow this presidential elections has become even worse than before.