The Protestant Community

Christian and Theologically Protestant? Or, sincerely inquiring about the Protestant faith? Welcome to Christforums the Christian Protestant community. You'll first need to register in order to join our community. Create or respond to threads on your favorite topics and subjects. Registration takes less than a minute, it's simple, fast, and free! Enjoy the fellowship! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Fenced Community

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy.
Register now

Christforums

.... an orthodox (true and correct when contrasted with Liberal theology) Protestant forum whose members espouse the Apostolic doctrines in the Biblical theologies set forth by Augustine, Martin Luther, Ulrich Zwingli, John Calvin and John Knox etc. We do not "argue" with nor do we solicit the membership of people who espouse secular or cultic ideologies. We believe that our conversations are to be faith building and posts that advance heretical or apostate thinking will be immediately deleted and the poster permanently banned from the forum. This is a Christian community for people to explore the traditional theologies of Classical Protestantism. Those who would challenge the peace and harmony that we enjoy here as fellow believers are directed to another website.
Sign in to follow this  
Origen

Brussels Airport At least 31 killed

As many as 31 people were killed and more than 180 injured as coordinated terrorist bombings rocked the Brussels airport and subway system during rush hour Tuesday morning in the Belgian capital.

Read more

As many as 31 people were killed and more than 180 injured as coordinated terrorist bombings rocked the Brussels airport and subway system during rush hour Tuesday morning in the Belgian capital.

Read more

I receive through Conservative news publications this kind of thing happening a few times a week. My stream is full of bombings, beheading, other means of torture, rape etc. It really bothers me how most Liberal news publications do not post these things when they are reporting World News.

My prayers extend to the victims in Brussels.

God bless,

William

[tweet]712239445559394304[/tweet]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n12422[/ATTACH]

obamnero.jpg.1a4433b233c6aa77c4d1058fae0b5439.jpg

Our Glorious Leader

I think Obama's pretty much checked out at this point. He seems very indifferent.

Heck, he probably just has "advisors" take care of the day-to-day tasks of the presidency while he wears his fancy suits and naps.

• Like 1

This is an old thread but I just want to add the news item about the identified suicide bomber in Brussels. We were vacationing in Bangkok when the killing happened and it was really a horrible sight to see the coverage of CNN. When we left the hotel to roam the city, I was looking at all the people in the streets as if I was searching for Muslims. Pardon me but I felt paranoid that's why my husband even scolded me - why think of Brussels when we are in Bangkok on a holiday. I am hoping that the authorities will find a way to prevent those carnages from happening again. Those suicide bombers are surely scary because they are willing to die for their religion in the belief that they instantly go to heaven when they die.

As far as I know, Obama is United States of America president, and not the World President. I really do not understand why complain about his agenda in this case, and, for sure he is so concerned with the victims in Brussels as we are.