The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Uncle Siggy

Poetic Justice

Conservative Starts New Social Media Site After Facebook Blocks Tens Of Millions From His Posts

Now, this is something I like to see, ingenuity!  Yes, there is complaining, but there is also action that is being taken by one conservative Christian man after the Nazi-style censorship of Facebook against his Christian and pro-Trump posts.

After Steven Andrew had nearly 70 million people blocked from his posts by Facebook, he decided to use it as a positive thing and begin a brand new social media page, and the name of the new venture might be catchy to some, USA.Life.

Andrew said, "Facebook lied to Congress and America" during Mark Zuckerberg's testimony before Congress in April.

Zuckerberg told Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX), "We consider Facebook to be a platform for all ideas."

Rest of the article is at the link: https://freedomoutpost.com/conservative-starts-new-social-media-site-after-facebook-blocks-tens-of-millions-from-his-posts/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Uncle Siggy said:

Conservative Starts New Social Media Site After Facebook Blocks Tens Of Millions From His Posts

Now, this is something I like to see, ingenuity!  Yes, there is complaining, but there is also action that is being taken by one conservative Christian man after the Nazi-style censorship of Facebook against his Christian and pro-Trump posts.

After Steven Andrew had nearly 70 million people blocked from his posts by Facebook, he decided to use it as a positive thing and begin a brand new social media page, and the name of the new venture might be catchy to some, USA.Life.

Andrew said, "Facebook lied to Congress and America" during Mark Zuckerberg's testimony before Congress in April.

Zuckerberg told Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX), "We consider Facebook to be a platform for all ideas."

Rest of the article is at the link: https://freedomoutpost.com/conservative-starts-new-social-media-site-after-facebook-blocks-tens-of-millions-from-his-posts/

I am shocked!!!!!!!!!! shocked I tell you that Zuckerberg would lie to people......:classic_wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:40 AM, Civilwarbuff said:

I am shocked!!!!!!!!!! shocked I tell you that Zuckerberg would lie to people......:classic_wacko:

No you're not...

• Haha 3