The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
ConfessionalLutheran

I Sent it Out!

It's a very exciting day! I sent my application out to Concordia Seminary this morning.
:RpS_thumbsup:

• Like 2

How long do you think it will take for them to respond to you?

• Like 2

How long do you think it will take for them to respond to you?

Well, the admissions guy said he'd let me know as soon as they got it. I sent it priority and Concordia should get it on Ash Wednesday.

• Like 2

It's a very exciting day! I sent my application out to Concordia Seminary this morning.

Congratulations!

God bless,

William

• Like 2

Congratulations!

God bless,

William

Thank you so much, @William! I hope and pray that this works out Soli Dei Gloria!

• Like 1

Hey, @ConfessionalLutheran that is terrific news! I wish you success in this monumental project. I find I envy seminarians since I would love to be sitting in on their classes with them (except perhaps for Greek!) and think it must be terrific to be learning all those things. Will you go part time or full?

• Like 2

Hey, @ConfessionalLutheran that is terrific news! I wish you success in this monumental project. I find I envy seminarians since I would love to be sitting in on their classes with them (except perhaps for Greek!) and think it must be terrific to be learning all those things. Will you go part time or full?

Full time, absolutely! I'm trying to go the full route. :RpS_thumbsup:

• Like 2

Congratulations! I will pray you hear favorably. :RpS_thumbsup:

• Like 1