The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Faber

The false "god" of Islam

Sura 4:48

Allah forgiveth not partners should be set up with him; but he forgiveth anything else, to whom he pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin most heinous indeed.

http://corpus.quran.com/translation....ter=4&verse=48

That Christians worship the Lord Jesus they have, according to Islam, committed the unforgivable sin known as "shirk."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirk_(Islam)

And yet the Bible teaches that the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of worship on numerous occasions. This demonstrates that He is God.

https://www.christforums.org/forum/c...d-jesus-christ

Sura 4:171

O people of the Book! Commit no excess in your religion; Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and his word, which he bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from him: so believe in Allah and his apostles. Say not "Trinity"; desist; it will be better for you; for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to him: (for exalted is he) above having a son. To him belong all things in the heavens and on the earth. And enough is Allah as a disposer of affairs.

http://corpus.quran.com/translation....er=4&verse=171

Matthew 28:19

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. (NASB)

Notice "the" precedes each member of the Holy Trinity thereby demonstrating that the singular "name" encompasses all 3 of them.

Based on the truth of the Bible and the lies of the Quran I fully affirm that the "god" of Islam is a blasphemous idol and that Muhammad was a heretic.

• Like 1

Sura 5:116

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

http://corpus.quran.com/translation....er=5&verse=116

The Lord Jesus never taught the worship of Mary but He did teach that He was to be worshiped (Matthew 28:19; Mark 14:62 cf. Daniel 7:13-14; Luke 17:16; John 5:23; 14:14; 20:28).

When the text asserts that the Lord Jesus doesn't know what is in the Father's heart this contradicts both Matthew 11:27 and Luke 10:22.

Matthew 11:27

All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. (NASB)

1. Daniel Whedon: No man knoweth the Son… neither… the Father — These are hid (Matthew 11:25) as mysteries from all save Omniscience.

https://www.studylight.org/commentar...atthew-11.html

2. Robert Jamieson, Andrew Robert Fausset, and David Brown: What a saying is this, that 'the Father and the Son are mutually and exclusively known to each other!' A higher claim to equality with the Father cannot be conceived. Either, then, we have here one of the most revolting assumptions ever uttered, or the proper Divinity of Christ should to Christians be beyond dispute.

http://www.studylight.org/commentari...gi?bk=39&ch=11

• Like 1

Allah is known as the greatest deceiver in the Quran:

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

There are other verses of Allah's deceptions.  Our Bible tells us the greatest deceiver is the devil.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2018 at 9:54 PM, CDF47 said:

There are other verses of Allah's deceptions.  Our Bible tells us the greatest deceiver is the devil.

Does this mean that Allah is really the devil?

God is God.  Sometimes people have misunderstandings about God and his attributes.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, theophilus said:

Does this mean that Allah is really the devil?

I wouldn't go as far to say that but he may be the false prophet mentioned in Revelation (the system of Islam).  The beast of Revelation is the RCC system I believe, and the dragon is the devil.  These are the three who will be tormented day and night for ever and ever and possibly more will face this reality.  So two are systems and one is a being.  However, the Bible also states death and hell will be thrown in the lake of fire as the second death.  That may be the end to hell and death and evil.  I am still not convinced either way.  There are strong arguments both ways.

Edited by CDF47

On 2/12/2018 at 5:17 AM, Faber said:

Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and his word, which he bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from him: so believe in Allah and his apostles. Say not "Trinity"; desist; it will be better for you; for Allah is one Allah.

This excerpt from Sura 5 contradicts itself. It calls Jesus an apostle and to believe the apostles. We would have to discard most everything that Jesus said if He weren't part of the Godhead, which this claims.

Big Orange No Smiley Face, Emoticon

Thee God, the Christian God has a Son, allah does not. They are not the same. Knowing the word allah translates to god does not make allah god .. No more then naming a kid Jesus make him Thee Christ. 

• Like 3