The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Ascension

Ascending

Most of you are probably aware of the concept of Ascension in the context of Christ Ascending to Heaven or Ascending to another plane of existence, Do any of you personally believe that there may be a way to Ascend to Heaven or another Plane before death with the presence of Paranormal Means, a Metaphysical or Divine Scientific Field in which we are not currently aware of or can explain with the current state of materialistic Scientific Rationality and Attitude?

Most of you are probably aware of the concept of Ascension in the context of Christ Ascending to Heaven or Ascending to another plane of existence, Do any of you personally believe that there may be a way to Ascend to Heaven or another Plane before death with the presence of Paranormal Means, a Metaphysical or Divine Scientific Field in which we are not currently aware of or can explain with the current state of materialistic Scientific Rationality and Attitude?

I am wondering. Are you here in this forum to learn about Christ and His teachings, or something else? I am always pleased to share Jesus Christ, but what you have stated is not compatible with Christ and His teachings or that which is in Scripture. Perhaps I am not understanding you?

• Like 2

I am wondering. Are you here in this forum to learn about Christ and His teachings, or something else? I am always pleased to share Jesus Christ, but what you have stated is not compatible with Christ and His teachings or that which is in Scripture. Perhaps I am not understanding you?

I am here to discuss the Paranormal and Mystical aspects of Christ and Christianity, You may say it is incompatible due to John 3:13 or that we simply cant understand or question the works of God as he works in mysterious ways but i do personally believe that these things can be and will be eventually explained if Scientific innovation is put towards Metaphysics and ParaPsychology instead of Hedonistic and Materialistic directions that are all based on mathematics and material. I believe that there is Higher form of energy which may be God or the subconscious of a higher entity.

As much as it is a major building block in Christianity i believe that the bible can not be taken as ultimate truth due to the corruption, altering and hands that it has been in throughout time but i do believe its core narrative and portrayal of Christ does have evidence of the manipulation of a Paranormal power or Science and that he may of been genuinely divine due to his mass witnessed miracles and witnessed supernatural abilities.

My simple question is do you PERSONALLY believe that we can reach heaven alive by any means or is at all a concept speculated about by any Christian Denomination

I am here to discuss the Paranormal and Mystical aspects of Christ and Christianity, You may say it is incompatible due to John 3:13 or that we simply cant understand or question the works of God as he works in mysterious ways but i do personally believe that these things can be and will be eventually explained if Scientific innovation is put towards Metaphysics and ParaPsychology instead of Hedonistic and Materialistic directions that are all based on mathematics and material. I believe that there is Higher form of energy which may be God or the subconscious of a higher entity.

As much as it is a major building block in Christianity i believe that the bible can not be taken as ultimate truth due to the corruption, altering and hands that it has been in throughout time but i do believe its core narrative and portrayal of Christ does have evidence of the manipulation of a Paranormal power or Science and that he may of been genuinely divine due to his mass witnessed miracles and witnessed supernatural abilities.

My simple question is do you PERSONALLY believe that we can reach heaven alive by any means or is at all a concept speculated about by any Christian Denomination

I am afraid this board is focused theologically on the Protestant faith. Your inquiry is neither appropriate or welcomed here. I suggest you seek other websites such as a religious or spiritual board to satisfy your want of audience and platform.

God bless,

William

• Like 3

............do you PERSONALLY believe that we can reach heaven alive by any means or is at all a concept speculated about by any Christian Denomination

One does not have to speculate as the Bible tells us of several who have reached Heaven (or were caught up in the Spirit to Heaven) while they lived, Jesus, Enoch, Elijah, St. Paul, & St. John come to mind, but NONE did so by human scientific/occult means (if this is what you are insinuating), nor can anyone do so today.

As William just pointed out, discussions along these lines are neither appropriate or welcome here (on any of our boards), nor will they be tolerated.

In Christ,

David

• Like 2

I am afraid this board is focused theologically on the Protestant faith. Your inquiry is neither appropriate or welcomed here. I suggest you seek other websites such as a religious or spiritual board to satisfy your want of audience and platform.

God bless,

William

Thank you William. To be up front and completely honest H was asking some inforation that left me dizzy.