The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
nickcodybarrett

Hello from Mississippi

My name's Nick. I'm a amateur astronomer. I'm the guy who knows exactly how God created the universe:)

Good to meet you nickcodybarrett and welcome to Christforums!

God bless,

William

• Like 1

Hi Nick, WELCOME TO CF! Look'n forward to hearing all about Creation and how God did it :)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David

I'm the guy who knows exactly how God created the universe:)

Did he do it in six days?

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

Hey there neighbor, what part of Ms you from?

Pattison. It's about a 10 Minute drive from Port Gibson, and that's an hour south of Vicksburg.

• Like 1

Did he do it in six days?

Welcome to the forum.

He actually did it in around 15 billion years. Gods time isn't our time. He's everything, and everywhere, so time runs a lot slower.

• Like 1

Pattison. It's about a 10 Minute drive from Port Gibson, and that's an hour south of Vicksburg.

I'm from a small town called Chunky right between Newton and Meridian. Anyhow, hope to see around in the topics here, have a good one.

• Like 1

He actually did it in around 15 billion years.

Got that by looking through your telescope? It must be an expensive one :)

• Like 2

I guess that's my problem, a cheap telescope, cause every time I look though my telescope it keeps showing me creatio, ex nihilo in 6,000 years, give or take. Maybe I just need to put another dime in it?

Edited by David Lee
  • Like 3

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends, hope you like it here!

• Like 1

Quick question: It tells me I don't have permission to add any attachments. Do y'all know how I can fix that?

Attachments are limited to members only. To become a full member you have to make at least ten posts and then attachment uploads will automatically be available to you.

God bless,

William

• Like 3

Attachments are limited to members only. To become a full member you have to make at least ten posts and then attachment uploads will automatically be available to you.

God bless,

William

thank you for that bit of Information William!

• Like 1

Hi Nick.

An astronomer who has a belief in God.

I'm sure you'll be interesting in discussions!

Haha, welcome.

• Like 1