The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
William

EUROPE IS OVER: Political Islam is Conquering | Louder With Crowder

The real big threat is how Europeans don't want to reproduce. They are contented with one child or a miniature dog. Muslims are able to reproduce faster because they have polygamy. The big population of Mexico had proven a monogamous couple can have a lot of children. Europe have the same situation with Japan because of their dropping birthrate but Japan is smarter for banning Islam because they know it can take over their population with a snap. Christian couples should at least have 2 children each.

If we can't win against their physical birth rate our only option is for Christians to reach them with the gospel so that many of them will be born again into God's family.

• Like 1

In the seventh century,Islam was a small group of people in the Middle east. Islam spread over the world from 7-13 the century and the spreading continued. Thirteen hundred years later, Islam is the second largest faith. Buddhism is older than Islam, but Buddhism stands third. How did Islam took over the world in such a small time frame? They preached Islam with sword in their hand and they reproduced lot of children. Once in India, in order to curb Muslim population, sterilization was forced upon married men and women. I think this should also be implemented in Europe.

I think this should also be implemented in Europe.

Any attempt to do this would lead to warfare between Muslims and nonMuslims and might even lead to intervention by Muslim nations. If you want to provoke a full scale religious war this is a good way to do it. Even moderate Muslims who oppose terrorism would take part in this conflict.

Any attempt to do this would lead to warfare between Muslims and nonMuslims and might even lead to intervention by Muslim nations. If you want to provoke a full scale religious war this is a good way to do it. Even moderate Muslims who oppose terrorism would take part in this conflict.

I wasn't quite sure whether she meant what she appeared to mean. If she did, compulsory sterilisations was something "progressive" governments tried their hand at in the twentieth century - to their eternal shame.

I am sure we will be around for a little while yet.

I certain Hope so.

I wasn't quite sure whether she meant what she appeared to mean. If she did, compulsory sterilisations was something "progressive" governments tried their hand at in the twentieth century - to their eternal shame.

@ luri -- Yes, Islam spread with the sword and lots of children. Their religion suggests that they will have a 'hayday' in heaven which is why they are willing to do what they are doing.

Compulsory sterilization is Not a good idea. For Anyone. I can't imagine Any group of people Willingly doing something like that. And we don't need / want a religious war.

It is true that forceful sterilization can led to religious warfare. In fact, the politician who implemented forceful sterilization on Muslim population in India was assassinated. It is not known who killed him but it is believed that some hardliner Muslim assassinated him.

May be government could make polygamy illegal, or limiting the number of child per household (for example there is one child policy in China).

It is true that forceful sterilization can led to religious warfare. In fact, the politician who implemented forceful sterilization on Muslim population in India was assassinated. It is not known who killed him but it is believed that some hardliner Muslim assassinated him.

May be government could make polygamy illegal, or limiting the number of child per household (for example there is one child policy in China).

But that would be government interfering with family life. We need Less government not more. Actually , I think that polygamy Is illegal. But there was even a TV program based on it. "Sister Wives" seems like it was / is a reality show? I haven't seen it listed lately -- so maybe it got cancelled.

Europe's real problem isn't the high birth rate among Muslims but the fact that so few people are experiencing the new birth which come through faith in Christ. European Christians need to become more involved in evangelism, both among Muslims and among native Europeans.

• Like 1

Things Christians in Europe can do to stop this, They need to preach to non believers and Muslims. For sure most of them won't convert but converts usually gets more passionate than those who are born Christians. The more converts, the better.

Christians need to have at least 2 children each. If they can't have children, they can adopt children from Romania ,Africa or China. It is easy to adopt from those countries and raise them with Christian values.

They need to petition to make polygamy illegal, so the muslim population won't grow faster.

• Like 1

They need to petition to make polygamy illegal, so the muslim population won't grow faster.

Polygamy already is illegal - for anybody.

Maybe you think it should be made legal for Christians, so that they can compete with Solomon's 1,000 wives and concubines.

I don't even think so -- most men can only afford One wife and kids. God Did allow Solomon to marry, many women , etc. but one of them / following after another 'god' was Solomon's downfall.

One thing I've noticed is that it's the Men who have many wives -- I wonder why no women have more than one husband. Husbands and wives have 'outside interests' (affairs) But I've never heard of multiple husbands for one woman. Any thoughts on the subject? That's Way off topic, though.

I don't even think so -- most men can only afford One wife and kids. God Did allow Solomon to marry, many women , etc. but one of them / following after another 'god' was Solomon's downfall.

One thing I've noticed is that it's the Men who have many wives -- I wonder why no women have more than one husband. Husbands and wives have 'outside interests' (affairs) But I've never heard of multiple husbands for one woman. Any thoughts on the subject? That's Way off topic, though.

Societies where polygamy is legal tend also to be very patriarchal.

Societies where polygamy is legal tend also to be very patriarchal.

Patriarchal = headed by a man ?.

Matriarchal = a woman as the head?

Patriarchal = headed by a man ?.

Matriarchal = a woman as the head?

Patriarchal = mostly or wholly led by men. A woman Prime Minister would be unthinkable.

So -- in a polygamous society -- a man would want to have as many children as possible? With many wives -- when one wouldn't be 'available' there would always be someone around for 'companionship'. But what about potential jealousy / financial resources / housing ? And if all of the wives ended up pregnant at the same time?

A woman Prime Minister compared to a man / woman as President. (maybe email)

Polygamy is bad because siblings from Polygamous marriages hates each other. Just look how the Royal families in the middle east hire assassins to kill their half brothers. A single husband with a single wife can actually have multiple children. My dad have 12 siblings and they are loving to each other because they share the same pair of parents.

Just look how the Royal families in the middle east hire assassins to kill their half brothers.

Just look at the problems David had with his children. Absalom killed his brother Amnon and later tried to take the throne from his father. When David was near the end of his life Adonijah tried to seize the throne to keep Solomon from becoming king.

I think Islam used feminism to gain control of the Europe. Not only they are controlling larger mass but also now getting politically incorrect by not letting other faith practice. So that can be really bad for Christianity. I don't know if there are any people who are paying attention to the fascist agenda. It seems islam and communism is taking over the world. And it means misandry and godless world will prevail. Hate to say this but seeing lot of countries going down this way.

I think Islam used feminism to gain control of the Europe. Not only they are controlling larger mass but also now getting politically incorrect by not letting other faith practice. So that can be really bad for Christianity. I don't know if there are any people who are paying attention to the fascist agenda. It seems islam and communism is taking over the world. And it means misandry and godless world will prevail. Hate to say this but seeing lot of countries going down this way.

They are using "kill the infadel" to gain control. If a person isn't willing to 'convert' they are dead. So - do we take a stand For Christianity -- at the risk of also loosing our heads -- And in taking a stand For -- will be an encouragement for others. It's eternity we are looking towards -- not this temporary life on earth. And that is Very important to keep in mind. How easy it is to loose sight of that fact.

• Like 1

I am sorry but Islam is not about feminism. The women and girls have no rights in Islam. They want women to look like Ninjas who got forced to marry their uncles and cousins as age 9. They use Polygamy to invade Europe because they are able to have more than one wives. Also the ability to marry underage girls also let them reproduce more. While Most Europeans refuse to have children because they are contented with those cute miniture dogs.

• Like 1

I am sorry but Islam is not about feminism. The women and girls have no rights in Islam. They want women to look like Ninjas who got forced to marry their uncles and cousins as age 9. They use Polygamy to invade Europe because they are able to have more than one wives. Also the ability to marry underage girls also let them reproduce more. While Most Europeans refuse to have children because they are contented with those cute miniture dogs.

Speaking as an American -- those cute miniature dogs Are cute. The 'coat' they are born with is the one they seem to be content with. Their owners are probably more 'dog fashion' conscious than the dog is. Having raised 4 kids - two sons, two daughters -- And having both dogs and cats as pets. Well......

On the more serious side -- the women and girls in Islam -- No Rights. IF they would dare to stray from the family religious beliefs, well...........those who migrate to This country -- try to extend their customs to this country. And NO.