The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Calvarystudy

Blocking people

Is there a way to block certain people here?

Also, is one able to turn reply functions OFF on a post of their own?

Is there a way to block certain people here?

Also, is one able to turn reply functions OFF on a post of their own?

Yes and Yes.

In your "user settings" under "account" you can add members to the ignore list at the very bottom.

In your "settings" under "notifications" you can change your email notifications to "off, through my message center only" etc.

However, we have no settings that correct "people skills".

God bless,

William

• Like 2

Yes and Yes.

In your "user settings" under "account" you can add members to the ignore list at the very bottom.

In your "settings" under "notifications" you can change your email notifications to "off, through my message center only" etc.

However, we have no settings that correct "people skills".

God bless,

William

Thank you. That helps.

No, i meant stop people commenting on a post i made.

Also, how to i delete a post i made?

Blessings

No, i meant stop people commenting on a post i made.
That is not going to happen. When you post, anyone may reply. Whatever you post here will be subject to scrutiny. We debate here.

That is not going to happen. When you post, anyone may reply. Whatever you post here will be subject to scrutiny. We debate here.

No, i have no problem with that. I enjoy discussions.

But sometimes things can get out of hand and it is best to dust our feet off.

I don't see the point in blocking people from posting on your comments since that will contradict what this forum stands for and if you feel like a user is harassing then you may contact the administrator.

• Like 1

how do i remove posts?

You don't. Only staff "can" remove posts.

God bless,

William

how do i remove posts?

You can't remove your posts but since there seems to be no time limit on editing posts you can delete the information in them.

We will not delete your posts or threads you start (unless moderation deems them inappropriate or spam). Your posts become part of a larger conversation where people may quote you and interact with your thoughts. Deleting them after people have already commented on them wrecks the forum's flow. Going back and deleting every one of your posts will be a good way to get yourself banned. And it will reflect upon others as the editing function will be removed if such practice persists.

God bless,

William

• Like 1