The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Necy Kate

Happy Necy

Hello everyone , I'm Necy Kate , I'm from Germany. I am happy to join this forums.Thank God .My hobby is dancing, cooking,reading and so on . I like animals very much. I' m a Christian .Every day I read the Bible and pray to God . God bless you .:)

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to Christforums, Necy!

God bless,

William

• Like 1

Hallo Necy Kate, WELCOME TO CF :) If you don't mind me asking, which region of Germany are you from?

God bless you! .. Numbers 6:24-26

--David

• Like 1

Hallo Necy Kate, WELCOME TO CF :) If you don't mind me asking, which region of Germany are you from?

God bless you! .. Numbers 6:24-26

--David

Of course my friend . I'm from Protestant . What about you?

• Like 1

Oh, I'm Protestant too :) What I meant to ask is what area of the country are you from? For instance, some of my family hails from the Black Forest (near Freiburg), and more recently, part of my wife's family has been living in southwestern Germany near Kaiserslauten. Just FYI, I live in the States, but I LOVE your beautiful country, and am particularly fond of Rothenburg ob der Tauber in Bavaria, perhaps more than any other town in Germany :)

Yours and His,

David

Edited by David Lee
  • Like 1

Hello @Necy Kate, welcome to this wonderful community. You will surely enjoy your time here and it is worth spending :) See you around :)

• Like 1

Oh, I'm Protestant too :) What I meant to ask is what area of the country are you from? For instance, some of my family hails from the Black Forest (near Freiburg), and more recently, part of my wife's family has been living in southwestern Germany near Kaiserslauten. Just FYI, I live in the States, but I LOVE your beautiful country, and am particularly fond of Rothenburg ob der Tauber in Bavaria, perhaps more than any other town in Germany :)

Yours and His,

David

I am honored to be here with you . I live in Hamburg . LOL .Thank God arrange me to know you . God bless you . :p

• Like 1