The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Just Mike

Pray for Jennifer

Jennifer is 29 years old, and has three children, only one baby boy lives with her. She has lived immorally during high school, and up until now. She "knows" all about Jesus and talks a good talk. She will defend that she is "saved" but the truth is she is not.

Jennifer really needs to be convicted of her sinful life and turn and "fellow" Jesus Christ. She is like so many who are lost and don't think so. This is our youngest child and like so many of us older parents who have unsaved kids, the only hope is Jesus.

We think of people in their fifties as "mid life" when in reality 30 is closer to the real mid life point for most of us. Have anyone of you ever thought how true that is? I will tell you what, if you are struggling with your faith add you name as I have our Jennifers and we all can pray for you too.

justme

Praying for Jennifer.

We have a weekly evangelistic prayer meeting at my church, so I will add her name to that as well (unless you'd prefer that I didn't?).

And since you asked, please pray for our 18 yr old son, Jonathan, to come to know Christ. Just to let you know as well, he is struggling to get over Lyme Disease* (since Nov, 2013), which is definitely making it hard (among many other things) for him to reason through things like he used to.

Thanks!

Yours in Christ,

David

*(if you don't know what Lyme Disease is, it is definitely worth Googling as it is everywhere in the world now, and early detection can prevent from happening what our son is going through now .. he was 11 months in before he was properly diagnosed :()

• Like 1

Praying for Jennifer.

We have a weekly evangelistic prayer meeting at my church, so I will add her name to that as well (unless you'd prefer that I didn't?).

And since you asked, please pray for our 18 yr old son, Jonathan, to come to know Christ. Just to let you know as well, he is struggling to get over Lyme Disease* (since Nov, 2013), which is definitely making it hard (among many other things) for him to reason through things like he used to.

Thanks!

Yours in Christ,

David

*(if you don't know what Lyme Disease is, it is definitely worth Googling as it is everywhere in the world now, and early detection can prevent from happening what our son is going through now .. he was 11 months in before he was properly diagnosed :()

Yes please do, and ai am aware og that wicked tick and what it does, and i will add him to my prayers today. thank you for responding.

justme

• Like 1

Hi JustMe, thank you :) Your prayers for Jonathan are GREATLY appreciated!

Merry Christmas!

--David