The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Freedom

just joined ... for better fellowship

I am 55y old.. brother in Jesus from India.. where many million idol Gods getting worships.. but i am worshiping true God who send His son to shed blood for my sins.. i was born again.. shepherd to three churches, bible teacher to our Bible college, leader/elder for this ministry where other ministers are working with me in ministry.. walking with Jesus from 28years.. i like to have better fellowship with Doers not preachers. i left the job and dedicated life to serve and work in remote areas which is not my native,.. married 32y .. living with son, daughter, few grown poor kids in home, wife,. sister..... my goal is to reach more people to present gospel, and to plant churches in new areas, and train and send ministers to fields.. (whole meaning developing the kingdom of God) I NEED ADVISES, GUIDANCE, PRAYERS AND FELLOWSHIP.. Every day we have battle i love to over come by your prayers.. thank you ..

• Like 3

Welcome to Cf.org Freedom. My prayers and best wishes, brother.

God bless,

William

Welcome to Cf.org Freedom. My prayers and best wishes, brother.

God bless,

William

Thank you brother

I am just fallowing (non denominational) Assembly truth (like Brethren)

glad to have your invite and fellowship .. God bless you

Hello and welcome Freedom

Dear sir

I am 55y old.. it is a great pleasure for me to have 70 y old senior believer in Jesus..

I am serving in gospel fields.. in India

I thank you for your great encouragement and welcome to me in forums

i have read your invite in new people forum

thank you.. pl let me know is there any restrictions for me here ? to write some mail to other people or to have some personal conversations here? to pray and to share and to fellowship..

Please pray for our mission works ..

God bless you sir

it is a great pleasure for me to have 70 y old senior believer in Jesus
That would be theophilus not me.

That would be theophilus not me.

yes mail is written to you.. but mistake to remember age because i read His mail before 10 minutes only.. sorry.. this mail is to you ..

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find what you need here,

Sir thank you very much for your great encouragement

i am privileged to have 75y old senior person encouragement to me

thank you.. pl pray for my ministry matters in India

God bless you

yes mail is written to you.. but mistake to remember age because i read His mail before 10 minutes only.. sorry.. this mail is to you ..
Nice to have you and I hope it will be rewarding.

Welcome to CF.org I am glad to hear God has chosen you to spread the Gospel and plant churches in India. You have my prayers.

Welcome to CF.org I am glad to hear God has chosen you to spread the Gospel and plant churches in India. You have my prayers.

Thank you sir...

Yes i am living to serve gospel in unreached areas and remote villages

working from 1988... in 1994 i decided to live and work in some new area which is not my native place.. and in same year (1994) i left the job and become as minister for Lord,,.

now the ministry is going and working with many tasks..

total 28 years walk in works to present gospel to people

pl pray,.,. thank you for encouragement .. God bless you

God bless you as well Freedom. Do you happen to have any association with http://midindia.org/ ? A church I know of is quite active with them.

No sir... i am in Andhra pradesh state... i don't have links with them.. our ministry is started by me..now this is with lot of baby churches.. working in independent way... i hope i may have some better fellowship with some good people.. thank you..

So Freedom,

Tell us about the obstacles you face in India, and how the Lord is working through your ministry today?

God bless,

William

So Freedom,

Tell us about the obstacles you face in India, and how the Lord is working through your ministry today?

God bless,

William

So Freedom,

God bless,

William

Thank you Brother Williams

i may send some details to you soon...

just for this time i am giving few..

Lord blessed to bare many troubles and attacks in previous days.. slowly God made some good ground for ministry in 28y long time.. God planted some baby churches, and sent few ministers..

work is running with patience.. coming four years may be struggle.. later ministry may stay in right position

main problem is anti christians..

second problem is false christians who are proclaiming the prosperity gospel and not giving gospel to repent for sins..

Even though we are working in His grace to proclaim the true gospel..

now 20 ministers are in fields for planting works,..

And 30 ministers are in training to go to fields in coming years,..

every day fight and battle .. spiritual warfare in a country where dark angels (false spirits) ruling the people..

pl pray.. i will write more to you

God bless you,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 2

So Freedom,

God bless,

William

Dear brother William

thank you very much for your asking to me to know on my ministry

i am working as independent and doing many works in the grace of God

1. Out reach works, 2. church planting, 3. Disciple training, 4. regular church ministry,, (in our planted churches)

5. Bible college for new ministers for new generation .. 6. sending mission workers to fields..and caring

7. some charity works according to new testament (suffering saints care)

8. gospel camps,. village gospel meets,. occasionally gospel crusades

once i came to ministry with empty hands..

God made me to say in hardships and all

now ministry is doing many.. 28y walk in struggles

vision is big and strength is low but grace is doing more

i have problems with false preachers and this generation false gospel

i have hear that Presbyterians church is good but in our state (mostly in my country) i don't see them.. but i hear very few are there in other states.. but i am some near in my truth ... i am not pentecostal

i am just near to your truth.. fallowing new testament truth, like brethren and Evangelical may be yours too

i never joined with any missions who offered for money

we break bread on every Sunday.. we have worship in spiritual way

we are not pastors .. we call saints as brethren in Jesus.. i am also a brother (even i am minister)

i am only the part of the body of Christ, which is body of living souls..

I am glad to learn from you.. from 1988 to 1993 i have fallowed the independent church methods.. in 1994 i changed to some local Baptist truth.. when i found them as they are forgetting to preach on repentance i left them... i went to seek truth.. in 1997 i started to fallow the new testament truth .. Assembly truth.. we have elders ruling in Assembly.

no single preacher or pastor in our assembly.. we lead the church worship with unity of me and elders.

i am glad to learn from you.. please feel free to advise me..

thank you for asking.. God bless you..

• Like 1

Welcome, brother! Praying for you and the dear people of India.

Thank you ... God bless you,.,.., i hope we can do more with your prayers supports,, pl continue prayers for here suffering mission workers...

• Like 2

So Freedom,

God bless,

William

Thank you for asking..

our obstacles are many

In my faith first obstacle is Pentecostals..and Catholics..

country is with 1300 millions people.. still 1250 milions people need to here the gospel

but these two groups doing high damage bu preaching false gospel and prosperity gospel

They are diverting people to false faiths

Second obstacle is..,. anti Christians ...

They may not allow us to work in 100% freedom

Third obstacle is .. wrong traditions, superstitious faiths,, wrong believes

people always blind to believe the false matters\

They like to make idols, dances.. celebrations with blind lives

Fourth obstacle is... finances..

we are not joined with any mission or funding organization

just working on faith and grace of God is doing some great works

we need encouraging people to support the mission workers who are in fields

we need some equipment, two more gospel vehicles,, big printer to print bulks of gospel tracts in mother tongue... to reduce the purchase costs.. and other equipment also need for us..

Fifth obstacle is .. right fellowship

we need to affiliate with some right ministry to go strong with better fellowship

now we are with 20 ministers,, 34 village ministry,, a bible college

we are always with hardships need some right partners..

Thank you for asking.. God bless you

May God bless you and your churches. Thank you for your hard work and devotion. I pray that you will speak the word of God and it will spread like a wild fire. Also welcome fellow new comer to the board.

William Baker

• Like 2