The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
David Lee

Trump Wins Popular Vote Too??

Interesting - if these #'s are correct, that is (and 70News is claiming they are the most up-to-date of all today), HRC wouldn't have won even if we didn't have an Electoral College. So I would say she's out of the picture, for sure, but perhaps she'll live to see her daughter installed as the first female POTUS. After this election cycle I'd say that anything is possible :eek:

There are still a number of different news agencies reporting different numbers for both the Electoral and Popular votes, so we'll probably have to wait for something official to know the final count.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","height":"252","title":"CxBhADuXUAETsf3.jpg","width":"449","data-attachmentid":28828}[/ATTACH]

Final #Election2016 numbers

#PopularVote: #Trump: 62,972,226 #Clinton: 62,277,750

#ElectoralCollege vote #Trump 306 #Clinton 232

Quick, somebody tell the protestors they can stop paying/busing in more people to show up for the cameras now. I don't know what they actually hoped to accomplish with this display, but mob mentality isn't the way we make changes to the election process. Of course, if they had opportunity to get another leftist, activist, Supreme Court Justice installed, who knows what would happen in the future.

While Trump isn't my choice of an ideal candidate, I can say, at least he's not Hillary. Let's hope we get somebody other than those with the last name Bush or Clinton to choose from for the next election.

Edited by thisnthat
fixed typo
  • Like 1

Really the only reason I enjoyed watching Trump win this is to ultimately prove all of the polls and left wing media outlets wrong when they were rabidly reporting that Trump was constantly behind Hillary in the polls. We are finally seeing the people in this country no longer listening to what the media tells us to think. The nation is starting to think for itself and Washington will reap the whirlwind because of it.

• Like 2

Really the only reason I enjoyed watching Trump win this is to ultimately prove all of the polls and left wing media outlets wrong when they were rabidly reporting that Trump was constantly behind Hillary in the polls. We are finally seeing the people in this country no longer listening to what the media tells us to think. The nation is starting to think for itself and Washington will reap the whirlwind because of it.
Agreed!

• Like 1

We'll see if 70News is correct. They claim the other news agencies are dragging their feet about reporting the election results as they are still so glum about their defeat last Tuesday. We shall see. In the end, we are a Republic with an Electoral College and the popular vote isn't the way that our Presidents are chosen.