The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Nakitakona

Three-Fold Mission of the Church

By the time I was converted to the Church, I have learned the three-fold mission of the Church. The first is proclaiming the Gospel to those who haven't known it, to those who have been lost by teaching them about God, about Jesus Christ, about Heavenly Father, and the importance of baptism by immersion. The second is perfecting the saints through the Gospel studies, through reading the scriptures, the writings of the chosen people of God especially those who hold the Priesthood of God, and by listening to the spiritual messages of the leaders of the Church. And the last is redeeming the dead. The salvation of the living is not complete without working the salvation of the dead and it is being worked out in the holy ordinances inside the temple of God.`

Edited by Nakitakona
I miss the word OUT in "with working"

The salvation of the living is not complete with working the salvation of the dead and it is being worked out in the holy ordinances inside the temple of God.

Are you a Mormon?

Yap, I am a Mormon. I chose my denomination as Other for our Church is not mentioned in the selection. Our Church is called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or simply LDS.

Mormonism is nothing like the faith of the nephites in the book of mormon....and your theology is both contrary to that book and the bible as well