The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Timotheus

Hello

Hello,i am new here.God Bless anyone who reads this.Please pray for me.i need to come back into a relationship with my Father.

• Like 2

Thank you, i like those quotes.

Thanks :) You'll have to tell us a little bit more about yourself sometime (if you feel comfortable doing so). For instance, is your desire to return to the Christian faith something that's still pretty new with you right now?

Yours in Christ,

David

"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD,

plans for welfare and not for calamity to give

you a future and a hope"

Jeremiah 29:11

Welcome, Its been about 1 and 1/2 months from when you joined, how's you relationship with Christ now?

Welcome, Its been about 1 and 1/2 months from when you joined, how's you relationship with Christ now?

I doubt if he is reading this. If you check his profile you will find that he hasn't been back to the forum since the day he made his posts.

Thanks for telling me. I am attempting to reach out to those who seem to have a real spiritual need, and he sure seemed like he needed some encouragement.

Thanks for telling me. I am attempting to reach out to those who seem to have a real spiritual need, and he sure seemed like he needed some encouragement.

We can pray for him even if he isn't on the forum any longer.

• Like 1

We can pray for him even if he isn't on the forum any longer.

Very true. I pray he is growing in faith and doesn't become like a seed that is sown and dries up.

• Like 1

Hi @Timotheus I'm glad you found CF forums. Welcome to you with love and peace. You've been silent for quite a while. How are you?

Our brothers and sisters here are very kind. And we are open to good duscussions helping and encouraging one another in love and truth.

Blessings ahead of you at ChristForums. :-)

• Like 1