The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
almostgreta

Iranians and Afghanis converting in Germany

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/10/christian-refugee-iran-germany-merkel/504092/

Apparently there are thousands of Iranians and hundreds of Afghanis in Germany who are finding Christ. There's even a waiting list for baptisms. So that's good news.

• Like 2

That is VERY good news AlmostGreta, thank you for sharing it with us :) (I heard a similar story concerning Syrian refugees in Sweden and/or Finland, I believe, and similar to Germany in the Netherlands as well, see here). This is a great time to be a Christian isn't it, and a great time to act on behalf of so many of His children who haven't yet come to know Him, both in deed and in prayer .. Luke 10:2.

Yours in Christ,

David

"There is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name

under heaven that has been given among men

by which we must be saved”

Acts 4:12

Edited by David Lee

Yes, given a free choice, there are a number of Muslims who turn to Christ. I read somewhere that Muslims are very religious by nature, so it isn't a huge stretch for them to turn to Christianity. They still get persecuted in Europe by other Muslims though. I keep them in my prayers...

• Like 2

This is good to hear. I hope they all get what they want soon. I am reading a lot about these kinds of news on people getting converted to christ more and more each day. Thanks for sharing. :)

• Like 1

I know someone who is Iranian who converted to Christianity and moved to Europe. He decided to pass as white by dying his hair blond so he won't be recognized as middle eastern by the European Muslims. He dont really wanted to hide is ethnicity but he does this for safety. There are actually Christians in Iran, The Christian women there wears hijab so they can fit in and also pass from discrimination.

• Like 1