The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
theMadJW

Great to BE here! Hope I am not canned because of My Faith- as most forums do, rather quickly!

No matter whether I am tactful or not- many forums ban me when Truth is brought out. Yes, I know- we All think we have it; but the 'proof is in the pudding'- whatever That means! heh It's verifiable by scripture.

Welcome to the forum. I suppose you realize that what is Truth to one person is heresy to another. I will be praying for you, that God will open your mind to what is the real Truth.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. I suppose you realize that what is Truth to one person is heresy to another. I will be praying for you, that God will open your mind to what is the real Truth.

I know that all too well! Yet- do YOU think the Bible supports all the many different dogmas, Theo?

No matter whether I am tactful or not- many forums ban me when Truth is brought out. Yes, I know- we All think we have it; but the 'proof is in the pudding'- whatever That means! heh It's verifiable by scripture.

Hi theMadJW, in case you are wondering, your posts here have all been anything but, "tactful" :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hi theMadJW, in case you are wondering, your posts here have all been anything but, "tactful" :rolleyes:

Or interesting, or informative. In fact they were quit predictable given JW theology.

• Like 3

I know that all too well! Yet- do YOU think the Bible supports all the many different dogmas, Theo?

No, but only those who have the Holy Spirit within them to guide them can correctly understand the Bible.

• Like 2

No, but only those who have the Holy Spirit within them to guide them can correctly understand the Bible.