The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
William

Do tag clouds help or hinder SEO?

New news to me. Learn something everyday.

Matt Cutts concludes that tag clouds are very dangerous for SEO given their impact on keyword density and link bleeding. I find this very interesting because they can be, indeed, VERY valuable for our blog visitors. And Google always maintains that what is good for the end-user is good for SEO. Well in this case, no. Matt is clear that Google is currently no good at understanding tag clouds. Best to not use them or use extreme caution when you do.

William, are you an SEO expert?

Far from it, I just know the basics and how to apply them to this software. I think SEO is like a black art, nobody really has a handle on it, but they sure make money selling others on a company's or individual's expertise.

God bless,

William

Far from it, I just know the basics and how to apply them to this software. I think SEO is like a black art, nobody really has a handle on it, but they sure make money selling others on a company's or individual's expertise.

God bless,

William

As a small business owner, I've ha to become a PPC and SEO "expert". I would be better at it, if I had more time, but I've, out of necessity, become good at my niche.

As a small business owner, I've ha to become a PPC and SEO "expert". I would be better at it, if I had more time, but I've, out of necessity, become good at my niche.

I could definitely use Offsite SEO help. I'm sure you know how expensive and tedious that work can be! Though it is only a matter of link building with correct anchor text. Finding high page ranking sites that are willing to publish a back link can be quite expensive now-a-days. I'm not into spamming other sites, so I won't go there.

God bless,

William

What would you need William? I know a few tools that might come in handy when it comes to SEO :-)