The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
Ealisaid

Introductions are always the hardest to write

Heya,

I'm no stranger to internet forums, being active on them since 2008.

I'm in my 20s, and I'm from the South West of England. I like to focus on God's love, rather than any condemning.

I also love writing and books, history, philosophy, science history and music!

Edited by Ealisaid
  • Like 1

Hi Ealisaid,

Welcome to CF! Hope your time here is fruitful.

God bless,

William

Thank you for the welcome!

Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. - Romans 8:34

It's nice and clear in the New Testament that Jesus saved us all from condemnation and taught nothing but love.

Hi Ealisaid,

Welcome.

I believe the new commandment is to love one another. It is the devil that condemns.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

http://biblehub.com/romans/10-10.htm

It is hard for people's hearts to believe without love.

What do you write? What kind of music do you listen to?

Chuck

Condemnation is of the devil yes, but if you are going to say that its condemning to tell you that your sin is sin and you're just fine in it I am sorry, but I will do it in love and compassion.

Intros arent too hard to write btw, I just threw mine out there and if they like it fine, if not, oh well.

FYI though, be careful with science and philosophy, they can be dangerous to your beliefs.

• Like 1