The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
SeekingJesus

Hello!

I got lured here by an advertisement. :) I am a Catholic Christian who is looking to grow a meaningful relationship with Christ.

I believe all people who accept Christ are Christians, it pains me when people shun me because I am Catholic. I am very happy that this site is accepting of people from all walks of life, I naturally feel a draw.

• Like 2

Welcome SeekingJesus,

Glad you joined us, and make yourself at home!

God bless,

William

I got lured here by an advertisement. :) I am a Catholic Christian who is looking to grow a meaningful relationship with Christ.

I believe all people who accept Christ are Christians, it pains me when people shun me because I am Catholic. I am very happy that this site is accepting of people from all walks of life, I naturally feel a draw.

Hello and welcome to the site, nice to meet another Catholic here. We're not the only Catholics here, but I don't think that there are many ... I don't think that there are yet many people in total but that will change with time.

Thank you for the welcome peppermint! This seems like an up and coming website, I am guessing it will be slow at first, but it is sort of exciting joining a forum while it is in its infancy. It means that we can foster relationships without all the drama of a bigger forum. :)

• Like 1

Hi, SeekingJesus,

I've been away so I'm late in saying hello. But welcome to the foum and it's good to have another Catholic here.

God bless & see you around the forum

Bede