The Protestant Community

Welcome to Christforums the Protestant Community. You'll need to register in order to post your comments on your favorite topics and subjects. You'll also enjoy sharing media across multiple platforms. We hope you enjoy your fellowship here! God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now

Christforums

Christforums is a Protestant Christian forum, open to Bible- believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene- derived Christian Church. We do not solicit cultists of any kind, including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Lightning, Falun Gong, Unification Church, Aum Shinrikyo, Christian Scientists or any other non- Nicene, non- Biblical heresy. God bless, Christforums' Staff
Register now
Sign in to follow this  
peppermint

Hi :-)

I happened across this web site when I did a google search for christians chat forums.

I am a Catholic Christian. Let's see how we go :)

Hi peppermint,

I've been away so I'm late in welcoming you to the forum.

Good to have another catholic on board!

God bless

Bede

Hi peppermint,

I've been away so I'm late in welcoming you to the forum.

Good to have another catholic on board!

God bless

Bede

Greetings venerable one ;)

Bede, if I have correctly read your profile you are in England and so are closer to my time zone; I am GMT + 8, William is GMT - 7 or - 8 depending on DST, if you read this soon come visit the chat room and we can chat a bit.

Bede, if I have correctly read your profile you are in England and so are closer to my time zone; I am GMT + 8, William is GMT - 7 or - 8 depending on DST, if you read this soon come visit the chat room and we can chat a bit.

Time zones are still well apart.

And this 'venerable one' has never used a chat room! You can always PM me if you want to discuss something in particular.:)

Well, somehow you being -8 relative to me works better than William being -16 relative to me. I think it is because you wake after I have had lunch whereas William is having dinner when I wake.

On the other hand 24-16=8. So William is only 8 hours relative to you the other way. :D

On the other hand 24-16=8. So William is only 8 hours relative to you the other way. :D

Yes, but it is effectively +8 (-24) and that means when I wake he is happily enjoying his afternoon nap!