This form provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns that you may have.

Amazon link

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon link

I have been on forums that contained a link to Amazon.com and received a commission on all purchases made using that link. Have you looked into the possibility of making an arrangement like that to help with the expenses of running this site?
    Clyde Herrin's Blog

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
    I have been on forums that contained a link to Amazon.com and received a commission on all purchases made using that link. Have you looked into the possibility of making an arrangement like that to help with the expenses of running this site?
    It's an idea. I'll look into it though I already have an Amazon reseller account. Quite honestly Theo, the donating members do not want to see advertisements on this site. In the past a single ad on a page had drawn complaints because of slower page loading etc.

I was thinking about creating a hyperlink system which would underline and make a key word hyperlink directly to an Amazon page. In other words, mention the word bible in a sentence, and bible would be clickable to purchase one from Amazon. What do you think about this?

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

I think its a great idea. I've asked before about making links to Amazon products like books into affiliate links to benefit the forum, so I'd be quite happy with it. As well as hyperlinking words like Bible, there are some plugins that can add a forum's affiliate link to any Amazon links a user posts, so you could look at that.
      Comment>

Thanks for your help you two.

Done, I installed a product that converts desired keyword to a link which points to an Amazon product. At this moment I converted the word Bible. It should show the product if you click on it. I will be adding words in the future.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap