This form provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns that you may have.

I have to log in every time I attempt access..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to log in every time I attempt access..........

...........to Christforums. Is that new? It is not "remembering me" perhaps

I am not experiencing the issue. Anyone else?

Is your browser settings set to clear cookies every time you open or close the browser?

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Nah. I had a problem getting in this morning, but I asked you all about it over Facebook. I guess it was some Cloud something or other issue that was later corrected.
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
        I am not experiencing the issue. Anyone else?

Is your browser settings set to clear cookies every time you open or close the browser?

God bless,
        William
        Everything working fine on this end.
        Comment>

It is working now ........... I'm not clear on how a hack works, but my google site tried to log me on with bogus info. I struggled with that for about 30 minutes or so, finally defeated it. Hard drive has no evidence of a virus or worm: McAfee.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Winken View Post
            It is working now ........... I'm not clear on how a hack works, but my google site tried to log me on with bogus info. I struggled with that for about 30 minutes or so, finally defeated it. Hard drive has no evidence of a virus or worm: McAfee.
            I use Norton's Security Suite. It is included for free with my Internet Subscription from Xfinity.

If you're still having problems with wrong user and password being remembered for this site in your browser, I recommend clearing the user and password information stored in the browser. Of course this will clear your information for all sites requiring you to input them the next time unless you know how to clear the information for a specific site. But if you do so and tell the browser to remember the information thereafter you should be good to go.

God bless,
            William
            Comment>

It is ok now.
              Last edited by Winken; 09-10-2017, 07:45 PM.
              Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
                Everything working fine on this end.
                Can you simply delete the list that appears on the home page for Winken? It is no longer a problem for me.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap