This form provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns that you may have.

Issues with one of the styles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Issues with one of the styles

    Just a few things I wanted to point out for the barebones style. The Today's posts and New topics area is not on the style and also you can't change back styles when you enable it.

    Not sure how it happened but wanted to point out the issue. This is the style I plan on using while on I'm the site so that's why I wanted to let you know. It's much easier to navigate through the forums this way.

    Pretty sure adding the new topics and todays posts will be easy. However not sure what happened to the style chooser once you've enabled it. Strange behavior isn't it?

  • #2
    I was working on the template and disabled the user's ability to "choose" or "select" templates. I have defaulted our template to bare bones which is the default template with css changes.

    God bless,
    William
    Comment>

    • #3
      Originally posted by William View Post
      I was working on the template and disabled the user's ability to "choose" or "select" templates. I have defaulted our template to bare bones which is the default template with css changes.

      God bless,
      William
      Oh nice. Well looks good William. Site's looking great.

      I plan on being active here too btw. Good luck.

      Also, are you preparing the new flat theme sultan theme made? Just wondering if there's a specific reason you had the forum closed down to barebones only. You should make an announcement giving the users a sneak peak to create suspense if that's true.
      Comment>

      • #4
        Originally posted by Cloud View Post

        Oh nice. Well looks good William. Site's looking great.

        I plan on being active here too btw. Good luck.

        Also, are you preparing the new flat theme sultan theme made? Just wondering if there's a specific reason you had the forum closed down to barebones only. You should make an announcement giving the users a sneak peak to create suspense if that's true.
        Personally, I hate the default bare bones style. I like all the bells and whistles, but I do understand most have a difficult time or a learning curve with something nontraditional. We had new members complain the two column category was not rendering correctly on tablets. That was reason enough for me to change the template.

        God bless,
        William
        Comment>

        • #5
          Originally posted by William View Post

          Personally, I hate the default bare bones style. I like all the bells and whistles, but I do understand most have a difficult time or a learning curve with something nontraditional. We had new members complain the two column category was not rendering correctly on tablets. That was reason enough for me to change the template.

          God bless,
          William
          You can try a media query if you find the right code to put in it. I wouldn't know myself right off hand. It would work just the same in css_additional.css

          Anyways though you may not like it, I actually think it looks better myself to be honest. But thanks for your response. I will keep posting on Christ Forums. Quite a community you've got here now.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap