This form provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns that you may have.

A forum for Catholic ideologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A forum for Catholic ideologies

Been here for a few weeks and I must say the experience is overwhelmingly great. Informed and straight forward posts and replies. Quite informative pieces of advice.

To my subject -the Catholic Church has been viewed by most protestants as following quite a different doctrine and Christian teachings.
    Even it's organisation has had some jabs for not allowing the priests not to get married when 1 Tim 3:2 states otherwise.

Why can't we have a Catholic sub-forum where we can raise these and more matters about the Catholic Church?

Originally posted by Onliner View Post
    Been here for a few weeks and I must say the experience is overwhelmingly great. Informed and straight forward posts and replies. Quite informative pieces of advice.

To my subject -the Catholic Church has been viewed by most protestants as following quite a different doctrine and Christian teachings.
    Even it's organisation has had some jabs for not allowing the priests not to get married when 1 Tim 3:2 states otherwise.

Why can't we have a Catholic sub-forum where we can raise these and more matters about the Catholic Church?
    There is a place for Catholicism in general on this board though - Pelagianism. You can find that sub-forum in the Controversial soteriology section. If you have a general question about Catholicism from a Protestant perspective, then, the Apologetics Theology category is the place to ask. Lastly, the Christian history section can also be a place for the catholic (universal) church which would encompass or at least show a lot of historical overlap with the Catholics.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Thanks, I appreciate
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap