This form provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns that you may have.

No jump down when category is clicked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No jump down when category is clicked

Hey! I noticed that when I'm in a thread and I want to go back to a category, I can click it on the "path," but it just goes back to the top of the main forum. Here's what I mean:

If I click on "Entertainment and Fun," it directs me to the top of the main forum page. It's kind of annoying because it's a LONG way to scroll back down to the bottom category!

Is it possible to fix this?

Thanks!

Originally posted by listener1987 View Post
    Hey! I noticed that when I'm in a thread and I want to go back to a category, I can click it on the "path," but it just goes back to the top of the main forum. Here's what I mean:

If I click on "Entertainment and Fun," it directs me to the top of the main forum page. It's kind of annoying because it's a LONG way to scroll back down to the bottom category!

Is it possible to fix this?

Thanks!
    It was meant to work as so, but I disabled the breadcrumbs just now altogether to avoid any confusion. Certain parts of the site are currently under construction, and the page you were trying to access is one of them.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap