This form provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns that you may have.

Error While Saving ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error While Saving ....

I started seeing this error randomly whilst posting this evening:

Click image for larger version

Name:	gR6tw7C.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	21270

I'm not entirely sure what it means and it appears (for now) to be gone. However, I thought I'd report it to play it safe. Thank you.

Originally posted by Nahum View Post
    I started seeing this error randomly whilst posting this evening:

I'm not entirely sure what it means and it appears (for now) to be gone. However, I thought I'd report it to play it safe. Thank you.
    Thank you for reporting it. Our server has appeared to of automatically scaled upwards in order to compensate for above avg load. Another Cpu was added.
    Comment>

WOW, that's an automatic increase in the price to run this place too, isn't it? All I can say is THANK YOU for setting it up that way for us William, so this place can keep running smoothly .. even when an overload hits us :)
      Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
      Comment>

Whilst viewing this thread, I saw this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	S9psuKp.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	21411

Just passing it along.
        Comment>

Whilst viewing this thread, I saw this:

Just passing it along.
          Thanks again! If you're curious about the errors and what is causing them you can take a peek here: Vbulletin 5 and Cloudflare Rocket Loader -Christforums

Basically, we are now using a feature from Cloudflare that loads JavaScript. It has taken some time to figure out but hopefully yet another change on our end will remedy any errors.

God bless,
          William
          Comment>

Thanks for the note. I am glad to help as I can. For whatever it is worth, I only see the rich text editor message rarely now. It does happen, but simply mashing the reload button seems to clear it and, naturally, have the editor work as normal. A quick reload is an easy enough work around, but I just thought I'd pass it along as I know how tracking down issues can be difficult. Thanks again. :)
            Comment>

Thanks for the note. I am glad to help as I can. For whatever it is worth, I only see the rich text editor message rarely now. It does happen, but simply mashing the reload button seems to clear it and, naturally, have the editor work as normal. A quick reload is an easy enough work around, but I just thought I'd pass it along as I know how tracking down issues can be difficult. Thanks again. :)
              I'd like to track down the error. I spend a great amount of time on this site and haven't found an error since making the above mentioned changes. Which browser are you using? It shouldn't make a difference, but anything that you can add to help me replicate that issue would be appreciated.

God bless,
              William
              Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
                Which browser are you using?
                At the moment I am using Google Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 on a Windows 7 (64-Bit) desktop:

I saw the error at least twice tonight. Hitting reload worked in both cases.

Originally posted by William View Post
                It shouldn't make a difference, but anything that you can add to help me replicate that issue would be appreciated.
                If I can assist in anyway, just let me know. :)
                Comment>

I'll use Chrome for a couple of days and try to replicate the issue. I use Firefox.

Thanks for your reply!

God bless,
                  William
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap