This form provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns that you may have.

I have a problem, could you help me solve it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a problem, could you help me solve it?

I see there is a message in my Unread Messages, but when I click it, I see nothing. I don't know why, Could you do me a favor?

When you said you didn't receive my message and I sent a reply the same day I got you PM, could be there's some glitch somewhere. I did reply to your other message but maybe you won't receive that one either. Or you could send an email directly to me. My email address: MODERATION: PLEASE DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES
    Comment>

Originally posted by Jennifer View Post
      I see there is a message in my Unread Messages, but when I click it, I see nothing. I don't know why, Could you do me a favor?
      The top bar only notifies that you have a message in your inbox. It also shows a partial message. To see the message go to your inbox. You can do that by clicking the mail icon on top right of your screen and then "see all" from the drop down. You can also hover over your name top right of your screen until the drop down appears. Then go to Private Messages.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Smithee View Post
        When you said you didn't receive my message and I sent a reply the same day I got you PM, could be there's some glitch somewhere. I did reply to your other message but maybe you won't receive that one either. Or you could send an email directly to me. My email address: hillerjames05 at gmail dot com.
        I still don't receive your messages. I will send an e-maill to you.
        God bless you
        Jennifer
        Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

The top bar only notifies that you have a message in your inbox. It also shows a partial message. To see the message go to your inbox. You can do that by clicking the mail icon on top right of your screen and then "see all" from the drop down. You can also hover over your name top right of your screen until the drop down appears. Then go to Private Messages.
          Thanks for helping me.I don't find the mail icon on top right of my screen.Could you send a screenmshot to me? Just now I went to Private Messages,but I still didn't see the messages.

God bless you
          Jennifer
          Comment>

Thanks for helping me.I don't find the mail icon on top right of my screen.Could you send a screenmshot to me? Just now I went to Private Messages,but I still didn't see the messages.

God bless you
            Jennifer

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	14904
            Comment>

Or ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	14906
              Comment>

Thank you for helping me.But I still don't see the messages.
                Comment>

Thank you for helping me.But I still don't see the messages.
                  Then I see no evidence of you having received any private messages. And, it is against our forum rules to post email addresses in the public forum. I caution you Jennifer if you decide to contact someone outside the forum.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap