This form provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns that you may have.

how can I upload pics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can I upload pics?

Just now I want to post some pics, but the system tells me:You are not authorized to create or remove attachments. What does it means? How to solve it ?

Originally posted by sunshine View Post
    Just now I want to post some pics, but the system tells me:You are not authorized to create or remove attachments. What does it means? How to solve it ?
    Hi Sunshine,

It may be that you need ten posts at least before posting pictures or attachments. As of now you have only made 4 posts.

Click the A for advanced editor. Then you'll see the icon for pictures. You can either upload the picture, or paste the link in the image code.

Click image for larger version

Name:	upload pictures.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	12960

Comment>

thank you very much ,I see.
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Hi Sunshine,

It may be that you need ten posts at least before posting pictures or attachments. As of now you have only made 4 posts.

Click the A for advanced editor. Then you'll see the icon for pictures. You can either upload the picture, or paste the link in the image code.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n12960[/ATTACH]
        I try it, but it doesn't work. I think the reason is because I only made 4 posts. During last month, I experienced sth. Then I will share them with you:)
        Comment>

I try it, but it doesn't work. I think the reason is because I only made 4 posts. During last month, I experienced sth. Then I will share them with you:)
          Hi Sunshine,

I got your image to work. You were not posting the image url into the image code but rather the webpage's url that contained the image.

God bless,
          William
          Comment>

Hi Sunshine,

I got your image to work. You were not posting the image url into the image code but rather the webpage's url that contained the image.

God bless,
            William
            Thank you very much. I'm so clumsy, such a simple thing I can not do it better. :oI think there are many things I need to learn .
            Comment>

Actually I wanted to know how you guys uploaded your avatars. I was browsing through the profile and could not find the option. Help please?

Never mind, got it, I just had to click on my image!
              Comment>

Hi Sunshine,

God bless,
                William
                Hi william, I just want to upload another pics I took, but I find it is so small which is not the full size as before. I don't know how to solve it, can you help me:)
                Comment>

Hi william, I just want to upload another pics I took, but I find it is so small which is not the full size as before. I don't know how to solve it, can you help me:)
                  That is because you uploaded the picture as an attachment rather than using the image editor through the advanced editor. Click the "A" to open advanced editor, and use the image icon, just as the screen shot shows that I posted above.

God bless,
                  William
                  Comment>

That is because you uploaded the picture as an attachment rather than using the image editor through the advanced editor. Click the "A" to open advanced editor, and use the image icon, just as the screen shot shows that I posted above.

God bless,
                    William
                    I did as what you told me, but it still doesn't work this time. What a pity! :( How clumsy I am....
                    Comment>

God bless,
                      William
                      It works, Thanks God. It makes me learn sth. I need more patient and rely on God.:)
                      Comment>

I actually learned how to upload my avatar today too! I feel so smart! I had help from my friends though...Great feeling to have people online who don't even know me, be there to help me out today!
                        Comment>

Haha, great you are feeling smart about uploading your avatar Apollo22. To be honest once we know it, it seems something extremely simple, but when we don't know how to do it, it can be pretty challenging.
                          Comment>
                          Working...
                          X
                          Articles - News - SiteMap