Technical information and announcements about our Christian forums.

New Template - Dark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Template - Dark

Installed a dark template, however, I have the option of allowing users to switch back to the light template. Do you like this one, or do you like the light one, should I give the option of switching templates?

God bless,
    William

I likey. But it's probably a good idea to have the option of switching templates. We would be able to individually switch templates?
    Comment>

Originally posted by Jason T V View Post
      I likey. But it's probably a good idea to have the option of switching templates. We would be able to individually switch templates?
      Yes, the user will have the option. I have now something to do next week lol. I plan on adding two to three templates that a user may switch to.

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Good deal!
        Comment>

It's neat, I think I liked the lighter one better though, it seems like everything (all the new tech) is looking for clean, white, looking surfaces for their software & hardware.
          Comment>

Have the option, but make the dark version the default. It's great! The Soundcloud options are a good idea, too.
            Comment>

Originally posted by RS Presbyterian View Post
              It's neat, I think I liked the lighter one better though, it seems like everything (all the new tech) is looking for clean, white, looking surfaces for their software & hardware.

Agreed. The Dark template is a dark, feels heavy. It has a coolness factor, but I'm opting out of it.
              Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post

Agreed. The Dark template is a dark, feels heavy. It has a coolness factor, but I'm opting out of it.
                Dark Templates are a gamble. People either love em or hate em. I wanted to try something different and wanted the forum to stick out from the competition. I agree with you Cornelius, this particular template is graphic rich, and can "feel heavy" if on a slow internet connection or computer.

Template selection is now available lower bottom left of webpage. Current selections are Code Blue (white) and Christforums (black).

Comment>

Originally posted by Stratcat View Post
                  Have the option, but make the dark version the default. It's great! The Soundcloud options are a good idea, too.
                  I ditched the Soundcloud. The music selection was very limited, and due to copyright restrictions one cannot simply upload a mp3 to Soundcloud. Instead, I have implemented a Mp3 player in the right column. One can scroll through the player to available songs and play them. If anyone has any song recommendations I can use them for the player. Just post the song title and the artist.

God bless,
                  William

Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap