Technical information and announcements about our Christian forums.

Sitedown Expected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitedown Expected

We will be moving to a new server in the next day or two. Please expect the site to be down. Outage can be for only a few minutes to up to a day should any complications arise.

God bless,
    William

K, thanks.
    Comment>

Thanks for the heads up.
      Comment>

We're moved!

Thank you for your patience as our migration is now completed.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Wonderful news! Thank you William :)
          Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
          Comment>

I just got the e-mails that Christforums is staying up and that you're moving to a new server. I thank the Lord that you've ben able to keep this site going, and I am keeping you in my prayers. God bless you deeply in all you're doing both online and off.
            Comment>

Originally posted by Meg View Post
              I just got the e-mails that Christforums is staying up and that you're moving to a new server. I thank the Lord that you've ben able to keep this site going, and I am keeping you in my prayers. God bless you deeply in all you're doing both online and off.
              Thank you, Meg.

God bless,
              William
              Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Thank you, Meg.

God bless,
                William
                You're welcome William. Thank you for going to so much trouble to keep this forum up. When we thought you'd have to shut this down, I figured that was the last of the reliable Christian forums and that the online Light was close to going out... Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap