Technical information and announcements about our Christian forums.

New Template - Paragon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Template - Paragon

New Dark Template was added today. To change templates scroll down to the bottom of the page and on the left you should see a drop down where you can select the "Faith" or "Paragon" templates.

Paragon Vbulletin 5

God bless,
    William

I'm glad we still have the option of switching to the faith template because I don't like the paragon template at all.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Nice theme. Too bad you put the menu bar in the wrong place. The other day when I logged on I found that I was defaulted to that view and was wondering where the menubar went as I had scrolled down the page. I don't mind it at all if you put the menubar in the same place it is on the standard theme.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
        Nice theme. Too bad you put the menu bar in the wrong place. The other day when I logged on I found that I was defaulted to that view and was wondering where the menubar went as I had scrolled down the page. I don't mind it at all if you put the menubar in the same place it is on the standard theme.
        Thanks Knotical,

The menu bar is now located in the same place. You had obviously seen the template before I made the modifications (screen shot above). I'm leaving the dark template as the default theme just for a day or two. Then it will be an optional template to select from the template selection (bottom left of screen). At the moment there are a couple of bugs mainly happening on the smallest screen resolutions of mobile devices.

Personally, I like the new dark theme, I like the change. But I do think that most people have an issue with reading the new contrast. For that reason I'll make the lighter white/blue template the default in a couple of days and the dark/blue an option to visitors and members alike.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap