Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Franklin Graham's Decision America Tour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin Graham's Decision America Tour

“America is at a crossroads, and I believe we should take every opportunity to stand up for the things of God and His Word.” –Franklin Graham

[FONT=Gotham SSm A][SIZE=16px]Franklin Graham is traveling to all 50 states in 2016 to hold prayer rallies, to preach the Gospel, and to challenge believers to take a stand and take action. He’ll be urging Christians to vote, to live out their faith in every part of their lives, and to pray for our nation just as Nehemiah cried out to God to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem and restore hope to His people.

Home - Tennessee Tour[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Clyde Herrin's Blog

I hope Franklin Graham actually address the various Candidates view on abortion etc. If so I'd like to see how he dances on a red line without actually endorsing a political candidate while not violating his tax exemption status.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

I don't think Franklin Graham is going to endorse any candidates. He even left the Republican Party, distancing himself from partisanship. This is going to be a generic 50-state tour where he'll promote voting and Christian values without regard to specific candidates and parties.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap