Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Please pray for me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for me

I had a job interview at AppleBees and it went okay. I was really nervous as this was my very 1st job interview EVER.

Next week I have an interview with the General Manager. Please pray that goes well and I get this job. If I don't get this job please pray something better comes along.

Thank you all so very much.
    Last edited by Christforums; 09-03-2016, 01:30 AM.

If you got the second interview, the job is already in the bag...
    Comment>

If you got the second interview, the job is already in the bag...

Really? I'm so worried cause the Manager said he was interviewing other people. But I really hope I get this job as my family needs the money. We are struggling so bad right. :(
      Comment>

Remember, if you have a second interview, it means the first interviewer has recommended you for the job.

I wouldn't worry about the manager saying he's going to interview others. They might have more than one opening. And, he might have been speaking of his intention, not that he actually has other interviews already set up. That is, if you don't throw up he manager, you'll get the job and he won't set up future interviews. I don't want you to be nervous.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
          Remember, if you have a second interview, it means the first interviewer has recommended you for the job.

I wouldn't worry about the manager saying he's going to interview others. They might have more than one opening. And, he might have been speaking of his intention, not that he actually has other interviews already set up. That is, if you don't throw up he manager, you'll get the job and he won't set up future interviews. I don't want you to be nervous.
          Thank you for the encouragement! *HUGS* :)
          Comment>

Hi Army Wife! Glad to see you active in the Forum! Welcome!

I have prayed for your nervousness and comfort - may God in His wisdom be the provider for your family. May you rest in His blessings, knowing that He knows your needs. I pray for your job search, that God may direct you in your words and actions, and that you trust in Him as you await contact from AppleBees.

And please don't keep us in suspense! Remember to return to this post with updates!

Comment>

Originally posted by Trysch View Post
              Hi Army Wife! Glad to see you active in the Forum! Welcome!

I have prayed for your nervousness and comfort - may God in His wisdom be the provider for your family. May you rest in His blessings, knowing that He knows your needs. I pray for your job search, that God may direct you in your words and actions, and that you trust in Him as you await contact from AppleBees.

And please don't keep us in suspense! Remember to return to this post with updates!

Thank you so much for your prayers.

I will post if I get it or not. Still praying I do. :)
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap