Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Pray for the gospel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for the gospel

God!May you inspire more people to come before you to accept your salvation.Hope that God's gospel can be preached to the whole world .

Amen!
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

"O Lord, command what you will and give what you command" - St. Augustine

Lord, I pray that You would fill us with hope and joy and expectation that You have the power to put Your hand on us, and grant us the will to do what You command. You have made it plain: We are responsible to do what You tell us to do. But we know that in ourselves we do not have the will to do it. And so we cry with Augustine, 'Lord, command what You will, and give what You command.' Leave us not to ourselves. Have mercy. In Jesus' name, Amen.”

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Amen!
        Comment>

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] O God, in my life, I feel sad when I see that there are many people living a painful, wondering, struggling life. They badly need Your Salvation. May You work on them? May Your gospel come to them earlier. May Your Spirit move more people to come before You and receive Your salvation and blessing. Only in this way can they break free from their troubles and pain.Amen.

God bless[/FONT]
          Comment>

[SIZE=16px]O God ,May you give me faith and commission.I'm willing to use all my effort to preach the gospel to repay the God who loves mankind like His own flesh and blood.[/SIZE]
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap