Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer request for fallen brother, Jonathan

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer request for fallen brother, Jonathan

Hello everyone! Please pray for Jonathan. He was once an on fire believer and it appears that he has fallen away from the Lord... actually may be a professing atheist? Not sure on his exact status, but if you would please put him on your prayer lists it'd be greatly appreciated!

I just prayed for him. Hope he finds his way back to the Lord.
    Comment>

I will pray for him.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Jesus will find this lost sheep, no matter where he runs he will not have peace, until he is found.
        Comment>

Prayers for your friend on the ascent..
          Comment>

Hi rachel,

I will also pray for him. Sometimes a former believer will call themselves an atheist as a way to lash out at their former faith. When I gave up on finding Jesus as a teenager, I viewed myself as an unbeliever. A little later, I softened from that stance. When God was ready, He called me back.

Yours,

Deade
            Comment>

I will pray for him, but it would be best to understand just what happened to cause this immense gulf between Christianity and him. People don't just turn from a belief system to another without cause. People need to have a maintenance program to maintain their connection to God and if that connection has been severed then there is a reason for that
              Comment>

Thanks everyone for your prayers
                Comment>

Praying for Jonathan.
                  Matthew 5
                  16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
                  12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
                  1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
                  15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
                  Comment>

Thank you ✝️
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap