Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Please pray for new task

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for new task

[FONT=tahoma][SIZE=12px]Dear brethren[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma][SIZE=12px]please pray for our church planting work,, [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma][SIZE=12px]WE are focused in the area where is no churches are ministry[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma][SIZE=12px]Recently we are working for a new village to plant church group and to build some small prayer hall too[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma][SIZE=12px]i request you all to pray for this task to complete in right time[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma][SIZE=12px]pl pray[/SIZE][/FONT]

I will pray that God will guide you and give you the ability to fulfill his will. Where is this new church going to be?
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

We are doing church planting work in India which country with idol worships. We focused on new area in south india.. we are not people only on Sunday, we are dedicated people group to serve Lord and people in 365 days.. pl pray.. God bless you
      Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
        I will pray that God will guide you and give you the ability to fulfill his will. Where is this new church going to be?
        Thank you for your prayers,, We are in India,, where is 30 million idol Gods in half million villages,, WE are working hard to do out reach and church planting, we are not denominational.. pl pray and join us in possible way,, sorry for late response, due to net fail to me,, God bless you
        Comment>

Originally posted by serve2save View Post
          WE are working hard to do out reach and church planting, we are not denominational

Why are you non-denominational?

Paul went to Athens, which was ultra-pagan at the time. Paul could have just said they were all worship false gods and instead they should worship the foreign god he's telling them about. Instead, he told them that they were worshiping the true God, and had been for centuries, so God isn't really foreign to them. Athens had an altar to an "Unknown God" to which Paul referred. Centuries prior to Paul's visit, Athens suffered a plague and they scarified to their gods but the plague didn't go away. A pagan priestess told the Athens that they need to appease another god, but she didn't know which one. So, they built to altar to "God" whom they didn't know. They scarified to "God" and the plague vanished.

Western missionaries today are often so ignorant and perverse I wish they wouldn't visit other countries where they teach our corrupt form of religion which they call Christianity. For example, they say Allah isn't God. Instead, they should say Allah is God, but Mohammad isn't his prophet. They're maybe too ignorant to understand that "Allah" means "God", and Muslims believe their God is the God of Abraham. Why, other than perversity, would a missionary throw that foot in the door away by saying Allah isn't God? And, then they compound their perversity by teaching that Jews (a sore spot) worship the true God, even though Jesus said they didn't. And, while they say Allah isn't God because "he doesn't have a son", in complete hypocrisy they ignore that the god of the Jews also "doesn't have a son." Muslims already nominally accept Jesus as Christ. All that we really need to do is to get them to drop koranic corruption of the NT introduced by Mohammad.

The point is, don't battle their paganism head on. And, don't teach them the ignorant form of Christianity that has no reverence that is popular in American churches, especially non-denominational churches. You're in India, a country in great need of God, be a true missionary of God.

Last edited by Cornelius; 12-05-2015, 05:54 PM.
          Comment>

[SIZE=14px][FONT=comic sans ms]Prayers are being lifted above. :)

Blessings,

Army Wife :cool:[/FONT][/SIZE]
            Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post

Paul went to Athens, which was ultra-pagan at the time. Paul could have just said they were all worship false gods and instead they should worship the foreign god he's telling them about. Instead, he told them that they were worshiping the true God, and had been for centuries, so God isn't really foreign to them. Athens had an altar to an "Unknown God" to which Paul referred. Centuries prior to Paul's visit, Athens suffered a plague and they scarified to their gods but the plague didn't go away. A pagan priestess told the Athens that they need to appease another god, but she didn't know which one. So, they built to altar to "God" whom they didn't know. They scarified to "God" and the plague vanished.

Western missionaries today are often so ignorant and perverse I wish they wouldn't visit other countries where they teach our corrupt form of religion which they call Christianity. For example, they say Allah isn't God. Instead, they should say Allah is God, but Mohammad isn't his prophet. They're maybe too ignorant to understand that "Allah" means "God", and Muslims believe their God is the God of Abraham. Why, other than perversity, would a missionary throw that foot in the door away by saying Allah isn't God? And, then they compound their perversity by teaching that Jews (a sore spot) worship the true God, even though Jesus said they didn't. And, while they say Allah isn't God because "he doesn't have a son", in complete hypocrisy they ignore that the god of the Jews also "doesn't have a son." Muslims already nominally accept Jesus as Christ. All that we really need to do is to get them to drop koranic corruption of the NT introduced by Mohammad.

The point is, don't battle their paganism head on. And, don't teach them the ignorant form of Christianity that has no reverence that is popular in American churches, especially non-denominational churches. You're in India, a country in great need of God, be a true missionary of God.

My denomination is Jesus.. My faith is Jesus.. My walk is truth (word) We are fallowing the new testament truth,, Where Paul has revelation on true church. i am not reverend or pastor, I believe i am the part of the body of living souls, church is not building.. a body of living souls.. I am shepherding to village churches here even though i am only the part of the Body of Christ.. thank you for asking.. God bless you....
              Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post

how are you sir? now i am becoming as a denomination.. as ministry is growing.. we may be a denomination.. we are fallowing fundamental baptist truth... now we are with many churches.. all are planted by us.. one day we may scatter to whole state or nation.. on that day we are also an denomination.. i hope you can understand me.. we are very strictly fallowing truth.. God is one.. he has no son... Father of God,. son of God and Spirit of God.. but one God.. Yes Muslims coming to Christ.. ok.. pl think to visit us.. praying
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap